About Gold Loan
Do you need urgent cash?
Gold Loan provides instant fiscal support.
It needs minimum documents by placing your gold as collateral to the lenders.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Forbesganj?
- Less processing charges.
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan disbursal.
- No credit checks.
- No co-signer needed.
- Prepayment facility.
- Flexible pre-closure way.
- Premiums calculated on daily reducing balance
Features of Gold Loan Forbesganj:
- The amount of Rs 1 Crore can be approved with these debts.
- The gold jewels are much more secured in lockers of the banks and NBFCs than your lockers.
- The loans can be selected by the applicants at any time of the lifespan.
- The rate of interest is minimum for the people who want to make its use in agriculture.
- The documents which are required by the banks and NBFCs are only a few in numbers.
- The processing time of these loans is only a few minutes, fastest of all.
- The over drafting can be an advantage for the common man.
Rate Of Interest on Gold Loan Forbesganj
- The banks and NBFCs are providing the gold loans at a rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The tenure of these loans is from 1 year to 4 years.
- The banks and NBFCs also charge the fee of pre-closure which accounts to be in between 0% and 2% of the outstanding value.
Eligibility for the Gold Loan Forbesganj
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents for Gold Loan Forbesganj
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The town of Forbesganj is a municipality in Araria district, the state of Bihar, India. It is situated at the border of Nepal & India. The town is an important economic location in the region.
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.