Gold Loan Giridih
Are you having troubles in maintaining the finances of life?
Your gold possessions can eliminate these troubles by granting you the loans.
Gold Finance is an ace accord that offers breakneck cash to the consumer within a day.
It is a trustworthy and fruitful deal for the customer.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Giridih?
- Less processing charges.
- No hidden charges.
- Fast Loan disbursal.
- No credit checks.
- No co-signer needed.
- Prepayment facility.
- Flexible pre-closure way.
- Premiums calculated on daily reducing balance
Features of Gold Loan Giridih:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The greatest amount that can be approved in these loans is Rs 1 Crore.
- The gold jewels will be provided with more safety.
- These loan amounts are attainable at any time of the year.
- The interest can be decreased if these loans are used for agricultural purposes.
- The papers which are needed by the lenders are very less in numbers.
- It takes only a few hours for the attainable.
- The over drafting can be taken by the applicants.
Rate of Interest on Gold Loan Giridih
- The banks and NBFCs are providing these loans at a rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The loan tenure of the gold loan is from 1 year to 4 years.
- The pre-closure of these loans is in between 0% and 2% of the outstanding loan value.
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documents for Gold Loan Giridih
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The city of Giridih is headquarters of the Giridih district, Jharkhand state, India. It is a center of the prestigious Indian Statistical Institute. Giridih is the six Data Processing Centres of Data Processing Division of National Sample Survey Office.
How to Apply?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.