Use your yellow metal wisely now and avail the best offers on Gold Loan with the help of Dialabank at zero processing fees, easy Documentation and Quick Approval Guaranteed. Apply today and avail the best offers only on Dialabank.
About Gold Loan Khanapara
Gold Loan is the best financial tool that helps an individual to cater the required amount of money without any hassle. A person who is not eligible for any other loan can apply for Gold Finance. Taking Loan against Gold is the best option to overcome all of the financial issues.
Why one should apply for Gold Loan Khanapara?
- Easily available
- No credit checks
- Simple Procedures
- No EMI, service only interest
- Minimal Documentation
- Fast Loan Approval
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the Gold Loan.
- No penalties are involved.
- In-house gold evaluation
- Available within a time period of 30-60 Mins
- You can enjoy a maximum tenure period of 6 to 12 Months.
Gold Loan Khanapara Interest Rates
- 10.70% is the minimum annual interest rate you can get on these loans.
- Therefore, the monthly interest rate is less than even 1%.
- Also, the loan amount is 75% of in market value of your collateral.
- In addition to this, these loans come with foreclosure charges. As a result, you can pay the loan amount before the tenure and get your gold back from the bank.
- The foreclosure charges stay in between 0-3% of the total loan amount.
Know More - Gold Loan Interest Rate
Features of Taking Gold Loan Khanapara
- You can avail Gold Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Eligibility for Taking Gold Loan Khanapara
- Minimum Age of the Applicant- 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Applicant- 70 Years
- Minimum Amount you can take by pledging your Gold Ornaments- INR 18000
- The gold ornaments against which you are asking for a loan should be owned by the borrower or his/her family members.
- The minimum amount of Gold for your Cash disbursal of INR 18000 is ten gms
- The purity of the guaranteed Gold needs to be in between 18 karats to 22 karats
Know More - Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Benefits you get when you Apply for Gold Loan
- Personalized Service - Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison - We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research - Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges - Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search - Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan
- No income and salary criteria - Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person, so even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as the low-income level
- Relatively lower interest rates - Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest - You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire Gold Loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience -The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time -No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required:
- The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
Gold Loan Procedure:
- A borrower needs to submit a short application form to the Lender with Gold assets.
- The lender analyzes the assets offered by the applicant (including the purity and weight of gold).
- The Loan is sanctioned after checking the authenticity of the gold.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Khanapara?
- Firstly, visit our website that is Dialabank
- Secondly, the applicant has to fill a form Online which involve necessary information.
- After this, you will get a call back from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts as well as to assist you in the entire process of the Gold Loan.
- Next, the applicant can check his/her eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a gold loan.
- Moreover, Submit all the documents need as proofs in the bank.
- Gold loan is approved in some minutes and disbursed within a day.
- Lastly, call us directly for any quires at 9592046860, to clear any doubts.
Know More - Best Gold Loan Services
Khanapara is a locality in Guwahati, Assam. It is located in the extreme south of Guwahati. Khanapara is a hub for regional transportation. The College of Veterinary Science is located here with other offices of the Veterinary Department of Assam.
Know More - Gold Loan Near Me
FAQs About Gold Loan
How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC's takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.