About Gold Loan
The need for urgent cash can arise anytime, and Gold Loans are the only financial schemes that can help you in arranging funds. These are the financial offers the require you to place gold ornaments as collateral with the lender. The loan amount acquired through this scheme can be utilized for almost all purposes.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Alathur?
- Minimal Documentation.
- Easy repayment schemes.
- No hidden charges.
- Simple Procedures Loan
Features of Gold Loan Alathur:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The cost of Rs. 1 Crore is attainable in these loans.
- The gold collaterals will be kept safe and sound with the lenders.
- The loans are forever attainable.
- The interest rates of these loans are lower than any other loans. It can be lower if these loans are used for agricultural purposes.
- Very less papers are required for these loans.
- The processing of these loans can be finished in minutes.
- The overdraft facilities are also available.
Gold Loan Alathur Eligibility
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After that, the maximum age of the applicant can be 70 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen if India.
- The applicant should have gold more than 10 grams.
Required Documents for Gold Loan Alathur
Required the following important Documents for the Gold Loan Alathur:
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity.Bill/ Rental Agr./ Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque)
- 2 passport sizecolored photographs.
Gold Loan Alathur Interest Rate
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Alathur is a small city in the Palakkad district of Kerala State. It is the headquarters of the AlathurTaluk. It is located at the southwest end of the district 24 km from the district headquarters at Palakkad.