Gold Loan in 5 Minutes at 1% p.m.
Call us on 98 78 98 11 66
Consumption of people increases by 10 times more in a festival or function like in weddings. To make a balance between money and expenses you have to make redundancy in your expenses. You can avoid this as Gold Loans provide fast cash by keeping no collateral other than your gold. These debts are very easily accessible.
Gold Loan Interest Rates:
|Gold Loan Scheme||Loan Tenure / Period||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|TrueValue Loan||12 months||12.5 % to 15.5 %|
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the Loan.
- A person can avail a minimum loan amount from R s 30,000 and onwards.
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the loan.
- No penalties are involved.
- In house gold evaluation.
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Interest rate is payable only amount of the overdraft that you use.
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as a information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.