About Gold Loan
There used to be a time when getting a loan was a tiring exercise.
Now with changing time, availing a loan has become so simple that you can avail fast cash anytime.
Gold loans refer to those debts which provide you fast cash against your gold products.
These finances require less documentation.
Why One Should Choose Gold Loan in Ichalkaranji?
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the Loan.
- No need of a cosigner
- No EMI, service only interest
- No credit checks
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
- No hidden charges
Features of Gold Loan in Ichalkaranji:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The lenders give Rs 1 Crore as the largest amount in these loans.
- Greater safety and security are provided by the banks and NBFCs to your gold.
- Anyone at any time can withdraw these debts.
- The rates of interest will be degraded for the loans which are to be used in agriculture.
- Minimal documents are given in these loans.
- The processing time of gold loans is just a few minutes.
- The over drafting can be an advantage for the customers.
Rate of Interest for Gold Loan Ichalkaranji
- The banks and NBFCs are giving the gold loans at a minimum rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The gold loans have the lifespan in between 1 to 4 years.
- The banks and NBFCs are charging the customers for the pre-closure facility, which falls in between 0% and 2% of the outstanding value of the loan.
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documents Required for Gold Loan Ichalkaranji
- Borrower Identity: Two passport sizes colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The city of Ichalkaranji in Kolhapur district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is in western India about 425 kilometers from Mumbai. Ichalkaranji had a population of 257,572.
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details