Gold Loan is one of the best services in the category of financial services. This service helps people to overcome financial shortage by putting gold as collateral in the bank or NBFC in return for the loan amount. Also, the amount of Gold Loan solely depends upon the quality and quantity of Gold. Furthermore, people with Weak Credit Score can also avail this service very easily.
Gold Loan Manjari Benefits
Gold Loan Manjari Interest Rates
Types Of Gold Accept By Bank's / NBFC
Gold Loan Manjari Features
- No income & salary criteria- Firstly, this service does not require any income check of the applicant
- CIBIL Score - Also, No CIBIL/Credit score is checked by the Banks/NBFC.
- Need to repay only the interest - applicant has the option to pay only the interest during the tenure period of the entire gold loan
- Total Convenience - Also, the gold loan is the most convenient service in comparison to other services as it is known as a secured loan.
- Less Processing Time- Lastly, No tedious, as well as lengthy documentation, is required in case of Gold loans
Gold Loan Manjari Eligibility
To Get Gold Loan in Manjari Documents Required
- Identity Proof: Verification documents required should be specifically among the following: Voter ID /Ration card /Aadhar card /Valid Passport
- Signature Proof: The documents required as signature proof includes: Passport Copy/Banker’s verification/cheque
- Residence Proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill /Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Documents required for the farmers are namely: Land Proof and Income proof
- Other: Two passports sized colored photographs.
How to apply for the Gold Loan Manjari?
Why Dialabank for online Gold Loan in Manjari?
Q. How does Gold Loan Work?
Q. Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Q. Is Gold Loan secured?
Q. What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
Q. To get a loan on gold do I need a co-applicant?
Q. What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Q. Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019