Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in the market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available. Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at a low-interest rate.
Why should one apply for Gold Loan Phaltan?
- Easily available
- No credit checks
- Simple Procedures
- No EMI, service only interest
- Minimal Documentation process
- Fast Loan Approval
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- Easy repayment schemes
- A person should have a minimum of 10gram gold to avail the Loan.
- No penalties are involved.
- In-house gold evaluation
- You can enjoy a maximum tenure period of 6 months to 4 years.
Gold Loan Phaltan Eligibility
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India that is the nationality of the applicant should be Indian.
- The gold should weigh at least 10 grams, and the purity of gold should lie between 18-24 karat.
- No CIBIL score is required.
- It has a flexible repayment option.
Gold Loan Phaltan Documents
- Proof of Identity - (Passport / Voter's ID / Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar Card)
- Signature Proof (Passport /Driving License/Banker's verification)
- Address Proof- (Ration card /Driving License/ Voter's ID / Utility Bill) and if the person is living in the rented apartment, then they have to submit rental agreement, electricity & water bills, and the owner’s address.
- 2 Passport size photographs
- PAN card
Gold Loan Phaltan Interest Rates
The rate of interest varies according to the banks, but the minimum rate of interest provided by the banks to their customers is 10.75% which can go up to 15%.
Gold Loan Phaltan Tenure
The tenure of the gold loan is from 6 months to 4 years.
Gold Loan Phaltan Features
- 100% safety & security of the gold
- Loan processes in less than 30 minutes
- Flexible repayment formats.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Low-interest rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- A person will get 75% of the gold value as the loan amount.
- No CIBIL score is required.
The city of Phaltan is taluka and a municipal council in Satara district, the Indian state of Maharashtra. The town is about 59 kilometers north-east of the city of Satara and about 110 km from Pune. Phaltan had a population of 50,798. It is a very ancient city. It has a Temple of Shri Ram. It has two Sugar Factories: New Phaltan Sugar Works Ltd., Sakharwadi and Shri Ram Sahakari Sakhar Karkhana Pvt. Ltd. Phaltan State was one of the non-salute Maratha princely states of British India, under the central division of the Bombay Presidency.
|Leading Gold Loan Providers (Click to Apply)|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||HDFC Gold Loan||Other Banks|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|