About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates.
Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans.
The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available.
Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease.
In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at a low-interest rate.
Interest Rate Gold Loan Bijnor
- The rate of interest is granted by the banks and NBFCs at a rate of 10.5%, which is the minimum.
- The loans can last for 4 years of time.
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Why Should One Choose Gold Loan In Bijnor?
These loans give the provisions of closing the loans before maturity period.
- A few papers of the applicants are required.
- The lowest known amounts these loans can pay Rs. 18,000/-
- The charges of the mistakes in these loans are not applicable.
Following Are The Features Of Gold Loan Bijnor:
- The amount of Rs 1 Crore can be approved with these loans.
- The gold ornaments are much more secured in safes of the banks and NBFCs than your safes.
- The loans can be disbursed at any time of the lifespan.
- The rates of interest are less for the people who want to use these loans in agricultural businesses.
- The papers, which are required by the lenders, are very less in numbers.
- The processing time of these loans is only a few minutes, fastest of all.
- The over drafting can be a profit for the customers.
The City of Bijnor variously spelled as Bijnour and Bijnaur is a municipal board in Bijnor district in Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is the district headquarters of Bijnor district. It formed part of the Mughal Empire. In the early part of the 18th century, the Rohilla Pashtuns recognized their independence in the country called by them Rohilkhand and about 1748 the Rohilla chief Ali Mohammed Khan made his first annexations in Bijnor, the rest of which soon fell under the Rohilla domination
How To Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.