About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates.
Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans.
The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available.
Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease.
In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against gold at low interest rate.
Why should one choose Gold Loan in Bindki?
- The pre-closure facility is available in these loans.
- The counting of the documents, which are used in these loans, is minimum.
- The least amount provided in these loans is Rs. 18,000/-.
- There are no penalties on these loans.
Features of Gold Loan Bindki:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The amount of Rs. 1 Crore can be availed in these loans.
- The gold collaterals will remain safe and sound with the lenders.
- The loans are forever available.
- The low-interest rate is available on these loans. If these loans are used for agricultural purposes then this loan can be of lower rates of interest.
- Vey fewer documents are required for these loans.
- The processing of these loans can be done in hours.
- The overdraft facility is also used.
Interest Rate Gold Loan Bindki:
- The Banks and NBFCs are providing the gold at a minimum rate of 10.5%.
- The banks and NBFCs are providing these loans to a time range of 1 to 4 years.
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
- Borrower Identity: Two passport sizes colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The City of Bindki is a municipal board in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh in Fatehpur district. It is located at 26.03°N 80.6°E. It is about 25 KM away from Fatehpur and 58 KM from Kanpur. It has an average elevation of 125 meters. It is surrounding region are very rich, fertile lands, lying in between the Ganges and Yamuna rivers. It is the birthplace of Jodha Singh Ataiya, and many other freedom fighters and the renowned Hindi poet Rashtra-Kavi Pt. Sohan Lal Dwivedi.