Gold Loan Jhunjhunu
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates.Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans.The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available. Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at a low-interest rate.
Why should one choose Gold Loan in Jhunjhunu?
- These loans provide the conveniences of pre-closures which mean people can pay the debts before time.
- A few of the applicant’s documents are required.
- The minimum loan value of these loans is Rs. 18,000/-
- The charges of the mistakes are not applicable in these loans.
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The largest amount of Rs 1 Crore can be granted in these Gold Loans.
- The gold jewels will be secured than ever in the hands of the lenders.
- The withdrawal of these loans can be done at any time of the year.
- The Gold Loan Interest will be lowered if these loans are used for cultivation purposes.
- The documents which are asked by the lenders are very low.
- It takes only a few minutes for the grant.
- The over drafting can be a profit in these loans.
Interest Rate of Gold Loan Jhunjhunu
- The banks and NBFCs are giving these loans at the minimal rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The gold loans have the life of 1 to 4 years.
- The preclosure charges of these loans are in between 0% and 2% of the outstanding value of the loans.
Documents for Gold Loan Jhunjhunu
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The town of Jhunjhunu is the state of Rajasthan in India. It is the administrative headquarters of Jhunjhunu District. It is located 180 km from Jaipur and 245 km from Delhi. It is famous for the frescos on its grand Havelis, a special artistic feature of this region. It is an old and historical town. Jhunjhunu had a population of 100,476. District Jhunjhunu has many educational institutes
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|
How to Apply?
- Apply online on www.dialabank.com
- Check the eligibility
- Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
- Visit the bank
- Submit all the documents
- Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.