Gold Loan assists you with the cash when you are in an emergency. In this loan, you have to place your ornaments with the lender and he will help you to avail instant cash. This loan can be used for various purposes like marriage, paying off pending debts etc. Gold Loan in India is easily obtainable as every common man can possess gold in any form. This loan can be used in any fiscal problem by pledging the security to the lender. This loan amount can be derived for various purposes like marriage, child education or many more. Gold is generally kept in the lockers and you can unlock the true value of the gold by getting a gold loan which can also be used for business purposes to solve any type of financial requirement that requires immediate cash.
About Gold Loan Fatehabad
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates.Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans.The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available. Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at a low-interest rate.
Read More - About Gold Loan
Interest Rate of Gold Loan Fatehabad
- The banks and NBFCs are providing these gold loans in Fatehabad at a starting rate of 10.5% p. a.
- The banks and NBFCs give the provisions of the pre-closure to the people, which can be a chargeable service of 0% to 2% of the outstanding value of loan.
Know More - Gold Loan Interest Rate
Features of Gold Loan Fatehabad
- The greatest funds which the banks and NBFCs can provide can be of the value of Rs 1 Crore.
- The gold of the customers will safer and more secure with the banks.
- The parts of the loans can be taken at any time and wherever you want.
- The rate of interest on these loans is lower than the rates of other loans.
- The documents which are required in these loans are very less in numbers.
- The fast processing of these loans is another profit.
- The convenience of the overdraft can be taken from the lenders and the rate of interest is chargeable only on the amount that was used.
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Eligibility for Gold Loan Fatehabad
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Know More - Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Why should one choose Gold Loan in Fatehabad?
- The gold loan has the convenience of pre-closure.
- Very fewer documents are needed for these loans.
- The minimum loan cost is Rs. 18,000/-.
- There are no charges for the mistakes in these loans.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Fatehabad
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Required Documents
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to Apply Gold Loan Fatehabad Online?
- Firstly, visit our website that is Dialabank
- Secondly, the applicant has to fill a form Online which involve necessary information.
- After this, you will get a call back from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts as well as to assist you in the entire process of the Gold Loan.
- Next, the applicant can check his /her eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a gold loan.
- Moreover, Submit all the documents need as proofs in the bank.
- Gold loan is approved in some minutes and disbursed within a day.
- Lastly, call us directly for any quires at 9592046860, to clear any doubts.
Know More - Best Gold Loan Services
The City of Fatehabad is a municipal committee in the Indian state of Haryana in Fatehabad district. It derives its name from its headquarters city Fatehabad. It was founded by Firuz Shah Tughlak in the 14th century. He named it after his son Fateh Khan, as Fatehabad. It was carved out of Hisar district on July 15, 1997, and situated at 29.52°N 75.45°E. It has an average elevation of 208 meters (682 feet). It is located in the southwestern part of Haryana. It is bounded by Punjab in North, district Hisar in the south, district Jind in East and Rajasthan and district Sirsa in the West
Know More - Gold Loan Near Me
FAQs About Gold Loan
How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC's takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019