Gold Loan Fatehabad
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates.Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans.The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available. Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at a low-interest rate.
Why should one choose Gold Loan in Fatehabad?
- The gold loan has the convenience of pre-closure.
- Very fewer documents are needed for these loans.
- The minimum loan cost is Rs. 18,000/-.
- There are no charges for the mistakes in these loans.
Features of Gold Loan Fatehabad:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The greatest funds which the banks and NBFCs can provide can be of the value of Rs 1 Crore.
- The gold of the customers will safer and more secure with the banks.
- The parts of the loans can be taken at any time and wherever you want.
- The rate of interest on these loans is lower than the rates of other loans.
- The documents which are required in these loans are very less in numbers.
- The fast processing of these loans is another profit.
- The convenience of the overdraft can be taken from the lenders and the rate of interest is chargeable only on the amount that was used.
Interest Rate of Gold Loan Fatehabad
- The banks and NBFCs are providing these gold loans in Fatehabad at a starting rate of 10.5% p. a.
- The banks and NBFCs give the provisions of the pre-closure to the people, which can be a chargeable service of 0% to 2% of the outstanding value of loan.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Fatehabad
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documents Required for Gold Loan Fatehabad
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Required Documents
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The City of Fatehabad is a municipal committee in the Indian state of Haryana in Fatehabad district. It derives its name from its headquarters city Fatehabad. It was founded by Firuz Shah Tughlak in the 14th century. He named it after his son Fateh Khan, as Fatehabad. It was carved out of Hisar district on July 15, 1997, and situated at 29.52°N 75.45°E. It has an average elevation of 208 meters (682 feet). It is located in the southwestern part of Haryana. It is bounded by Punjab in North, district Hisar in the south, district Jind in East and Rajasthan and district Sirsa in the West
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.