Gold Loan Firozabad
About Gold Loan
Gold loan is a loan in which the bank asks for the security from the person willing for the loan. The process requires minimal documentation and provides instant cash. Gold Loan is a secured loan, and the bank provides full security to the gold.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Firozabad?
- Fast Loan Approvals
- No credit checks
- No hidden charges
- Easy repayment schemes
- Simple Procedures
Features of Gold Loan:
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- The greatest amount of Rs 1 Crore can be attained in these loans.
- The gold ornaments cannot be more secure at anywhere else than in the hands of the lenders.
- The parts of these loans are available at any time of the year.
- The interest rate of these can be lowered for the people who want to use them for agriculture.
- The documents which are asked by the banks and NBFCs are very low.
- It takes only a few minutes for the banks and NBFCs to complete the processes.
- The over drafting can be chosen by the applicants in these loans.
Rate of Interest on Gold Loan Firozabad
- The banks and NBFCs grant gold loans at a starting rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The banks and NBFCs provide the facility of pre-closure which has charges of 0% to 2% of the outstanding value of the loans.
- The time period of these loans varies in between 1 and 4 years.
Eligibility for Gold Loan Firozabad
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Documents required in Gold Loans Firozabad
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Required Documents
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Firozabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The ancient name of this city was Chandwar Nagar. It is situated in north central India, in western Uttar Pradesh state, 40 km from Agra and around 240 km away from Delhi.
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.