Gold Loan Gadarpur
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available. Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at low interest rate.
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Gadarpur?
- Loans are easily available.
- Gold loans repayment schemes are easily available.
- There are no hidden charges.
- The procedures of the loans are simple.
Features of Gold Loan:
- The cost of Rs 1 Crore can be granted in these loans.
- The gold objects will remain more secure in lockers of the banks and NBFCs than in our lockers.
- The loans can be chosen by the applicants at any time they like.
- The agricultural uses of these amounts will bring down the rates of interest.
- The papers which the banks and NBFCs require are less in numbers.
- The loans have only a few minutes as the processing time, fastest of all.
- The banks and NBFCs offer the profits of over drafting, which can be an asset for the applicants.
Interest Rate of Gold Loan Gadarpur
- The banks and NBFCs are providing the gold loans in Gadarpur at a starting rate of 10.5% p.a.
- The banks and NBFCs also charge the fee for the pre-closure that is in between 0% and 2% of the outstanding loan value.
- The life of these loans may lie in between 1 and 4 years.
Eligibility of Gold Loan Gadarpur
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents for Gold Loan Gadarpur
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The City of Gadarpur is a municipal board in the Indian state of Uttarakhand in Udham Singh Nagar district. It had a population of 13,638. Males constitute 54% of the population and females 46% (As of 2001 India census). It has an average literacy rate of 64%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 69%, and female literacy is 59% and 16% of the population is under six years of age.
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.