Gold Loan Gajraula
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available.Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at low interest rate.
Features of Gold Loan Gajraula
- You can get the loan up to Rs.1 Crore & up to 90% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% safety & security for your Gold Jewelry / Bars
- Get your loan processed in just 30 minutes
- Enjoy anytime liquidity of gold loans.
- No EMI, give only the interest and enjoy the amount.
- Lower interest rates of these loans attract many applicants.
- Simple documentation and fast processing let the applicants wait for no reason.
- Overdraft limit is declared on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is paid only on the amount of the overdraft that applicant use.
Benefits of Gold Loan Gajraula
- No income and salary criteria
- It’s available at anytime
- Relatively lower interest rate
- EMIs for only interest
- Less processing time
- The banks and NBFCs are granting these loans at the lowest interest of 10.5% p.a.
- The banks and NBFCs are providing these loans for the tenure of 1 to 4 years.
- The pre-closure charges are in between 0% and 2% of the outstanding loan amounts.
Eligibility for Gold Loan in Gajraula
- Loan Amount: Minimum 18k and Maximum depends upon the weight of the gold
- Age: Minimum: 18 years and Maximum (at loan maturity): 70 years
- Citizenship: Indian
- Gold requirements: Minimum 10 gram of gold
- Employment status: salaried/ self-employed
Required Documents for Gold Loan
- Borrower Identity: Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhar card/ PAN card.
- Residence Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque
Other Required Documents
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents which are as follows
- Land Proof: In the case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- Income proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
The City of Gajraula is a Nagar Panchayat in the state of Uttar Pradesh in Jyotiba Phule Nagar district. It is located on NH 24 a 4-lane highway connecting Lucknow and Delhi. Gajraula had a population of 39,826 and Males constitutes 53% of the population and females 47% (As of 2001 India census). It has an average literacy rate of 69%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 74%, and female literacy is 66% and 14% of the population is under 6 years of age.
How to Apply
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
Call the helpline number 600-11-600 or 95920-46860
Visit the bank
Submit all the documents
Get the loan
We assure you that we will provide you with the lowest interest rate on your gold as compared to others call us 95920-46860 for more details.