Gold Loan Palampur
Gold Loan is the best option available for the loan seekers at very best interest rates. Several financing authorities are available in market dealing with these Loans. The borrower should go for the best deal with the best offer available. Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. In India, several lending institutions, private banks, and credit unions are available that provide Loan against Gold at the low-interest rate.
Features of Gold Loan Palampur
Following are the Features of Gold Loan:
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Palampur
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs.
Additional Documents Required:
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand someadditional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note.
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is the best Loan to overcome you're immediate as well as short-term needs. The documentation process for this loan is quite simple. There are no credit checks needed for this financing. A person suffering from bad credit score even avail for a gold loan. The interest rate offered in Loan against gold is less compared to other Loan.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan Palampur
Following are the Advantages of a Gold Loan:
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as low-income level.
- Relatively Lower interest rates- Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
The City of Palampur is a green hill station and a municipal council in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh in the Kangra Valley, bounded on all sides by tea gardens and pine forests before they merge with the Dhauladhar ranges. It is the tea capital of northwest India but tea is just one aspect that makes Palampur a special interest place. The abundance of water and nearness to the mountains has endowed it with a mild climate. It has derived its name from the local word "plum', meaning lots of water. There are numerous streams flowing from the mountains to the plains from Palampur.