Gold Loan Paonta Sahib
Gold Loan is considered the most suitable product for the people who want to get a financial help to fulfill their personal needs. There are so many financial products are offered by the banks to the customers. In the case of financial hurdles, the gold loan can serve the customers very well. Gold Loan or Loan against the gold is a financial product offered to the customers by many banks and other nonbanking financial companies. The amount of gold loan can be used to fulfill any of personal needs. The bank doesn’t put any restrictions on the use of the gold loan.
About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is a financial product offered almost by every bank in India. Besides banks, there are other nonbanking financial companies as well that provides a gold loan. Besides that Gold Loan comes in the category of secured loans because the bank keeps the customer’s gold ornaments as a security.
Forms of Gold Loan
First of all, kind of gold jewelry (Weight more than 10 Grams) is accepted.
After that Gold Coins (Weigh less than 50 Grams) are also acceptable.
The raw form of the gold is not accepted.
Features of Gold Loan
Gold Loan has so many features. Some of them are written below.
- First of all gold loan is very easy and convenient to apply.
- The documentation process is very less in a Gold Loan.
- The interest rates are much low than the personal loan.
- The applicant can choose the tenure of the loan according to their convenience.
- Furthermore, the bank/ nonbanking financial company provides a fireproof security to the gold ornaments of the customer.
Gold Loan Paonta sahib Eligibility
- Minimum Age of the Applicant- 18 Years
- Maximum Age of the Applicant- 70 Years
- Minimum Amount you can take by pledging your Gold Ornaments- INR 18000
- The minimum amount of Gold for your Cash disbursal of INR 18000 is 10 gms
- The purity of the pledged Gold should be between 18 karats to 22 karat
- The gold ornaments against which you are asking for a loan should be owned by the borrower or his/her family members.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
These are the Documents required for your Gold Loan
- First of all one proof of identity is needed to apply for a Gold Loan.
- Identity Proof: Aadhar card/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter ID Card.
- After that one residence proof is required to get a Gold Loan.
- Address Proof: Aadhar card/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter ID Card/ Ration Card
- If the applicant is living on rent then following documents can be accepted as a proof of residence.
- For Rental: Rent Agreement on the name of the applicant or utility bills of last three months with the name of the applicant.
- For Own Property: Address proof such as Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- One copy of PAN Card
- Passport sized colored photographs.
Features of Gold Loan Paonta Sahib
- First of all Gold Loan Paonta Sahib is available online at very attractive and affordable rates of interest.
- After that, the process of application is very easy and simple; anybody can apply for a gold loan in 2 minutes on the mobile.
- Besides that, the interest rates are quite low because the gold loan is considered as a secured loan.
- If you apply through www.dialabank.com then your documents will be picked up from your doorstep.
- The overall process is hassle-free and time-saving.
Gold Loan interest rates usually 1% per month. However, these rates change from time to time. Besides that, the quality and weight of the gold ornaments also pay a major role while deciding the gold loan interest rates. In addition to these, the required loan amount is also a factor while deciding the gold loan interest rates.
Gold Loan Schemes
- The Gold Loan is available under three schemes at present.
- A customer can return their loan as Term Loan.
- EMI facility is also very much demanded. So people can choose the EMI facility to return the loan amount.
- A person can also go for Over Draft. It is also known as O.D.
Steps to Apply
Fill the online application form with the required fields.
For more information call on 9592046860.
Dialabank is India’s first helpline that is serving the customers for financial services since 2012. The company provides different types of loans to the customers for getting a gold loan. Besides that, the customers get so many perks if they apply through Dialabank.
About Paonta Sahib
Paonta Sahib is a district in Himachal Pradesh. A person in Paonta Sahib can easily apply for a gold loan online in 2 minutes. For further information, a customer can call on 9592046860.