About Gold Loan
Gold held always a great value all over the world, even in financial difficulties. In India, gold has a huge significance because it is considered to be more treasured saving for every household. These days Gold Loans are provided against the gold items. Gold Loan is an only loan in the market which available in few minutes.
Why One Should Take A Gold Loan Barmer?
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- Less Interest Rate on the female customer
- Minimal Documentation
- Easy repayment schemes
Features of Gold Loan Barmer
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore & up to 90% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry / Bars
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking A Gold Loan In Barmer
No income and salary criteria - Gold Loan do not require any qualifications for income or salary of the person. So, even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset, gold in return of the money.
Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level
Relatively Lower interest rates- The another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available on low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the Interest Rate during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required For Gold Loan Barmer
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof - In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakhs, the proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Rate of Interest And Others Charges
- 10.5% to 15.05%
- Collateral required – Gold jewelry / Gold bars
- Max. Funding – up to 90% Gold value
- Pre closer charges – 0% to 2% of the outstanding loan amount
Benefits Apply Through Dialabank
- Personalized Service: Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable offers on Gold Loan in Barmer.
- Rate Comparison: We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research: Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges: Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search: Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
The city of Barmer is a district of Rajasthan state, India. It is the district headquarters. Balotra, Guda Malani, Baytoo, Siwana, Jasol, and Chohatan are other major towns. It is located in the western part of the state forming a part of the Thar Desert.
How to Apply?
Call us for more details 9592046860
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019
|Bank||Gold Loan Rate|
|SBI Gold Loan||11.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||11.75%|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||12.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.25%|
|PNB Gold Loan||12.25%|
We assure you that we will provide you the best interest rate on you gold as compared to others.