Personal loan is an unsecured loan that can be acquired without putting anything as collateral to the bank. It is a loan that can be used for any personal use like buying a new scooter, laptop, house renovations and paying outstanding bills and many more.a loan that establishes consumer credit that is granted for personal use; usually unsecured and based on the borrower's integrity and ability to pay.Consumer loan granted for personal (medical), family (education, vacation), or household (extension, repairs, purchase of air conditioner, computer, refrigerator, etc.)
Why Personal Loan Achabal
- It is the simple and safe Loan scheme for raising funds in times of need.
- There is no need to put a precious asset as security to the lender.
- The money borrowed can be used for almost all purposes.
- The loan amount depends upon the income and repayment capability of the person.
About Personl Loan
how does it work?
A personal loan is an unsecured loan, which means you don’t need to pledge a collateral to receive the funds. Availing one is easy – you can apply online – and you can use the money to meet almost any expense.
What a Personal Loan can be used for?
It can help you manage the expenses of a variety of needs including:
- Medical emergencies
- Home renovation
- Higher education
Personal Loan Achabal Eligibity Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria on the basis of which bank provides a loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the borrower is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The borrower should have the work experience of the atleast three years,
- He must have a good credit history.(CIBIL score)
- They have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
- If a person is self-employed than the age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant is having a business than his business should be running from the last three years\
Click here to know more - Self-employed Applicant
Personal Loan Achabal Documentation
Identity proof: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them.-Residence proof : (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement,
The applicant has to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality. If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing
Why your decision of choosing Dialabank is the right decision?
- Flexi Personal Loan facility
- Instant approval
- Minimal documentation
- Money in bank in 24 hours
- Flexible tenors
- Pre-approved offers
- No hidden charges
How to apply?
- Visit www.dialabank.com.
- Go to the loan section and click on the personal loan link.
- The applicant will be directed to all details of the personal Loan where they can choose their preferred city.
- For more information and free guidance, you may call on 9878981166.
When you plan to apply for a personal loan, EMI plays the most important factor. Whether or not the EMI will fit in your monthly budget can help in deciding your personal loan. This is where a personal loan EMI calculator can help you. A loan calculator helps you get the following results:
- Monthly Repayments - EMI you will be paying every month
- Total interest payable - Total interest on your loan
- Total amount to pay - The total amount which is a sum of principal and interest
Achabal is a town and NAC (Notified Area Committee) in Anantnag district of Jammu Kashmir. It is an important tourist place renowned for its ancient spring surrounded by a famous garden developed by Mughals. The beauty of the place is also enhanced by cascades and fountains erected by Mughal Emperors.
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
10.99% to 18%
13.99% to 18%
17.25% to 32%
13.99% to 16.75%
15.50% to 24%
15.75% to 22%
13.75% to 19%
13.50% to 22%
13.50% to 19%
13.75% to 22%
14.50% to 20%
13.70% to 20%