Looking for a loan which does not require banking history? Thinking about taking a loan but getting intimidated by so many different options? Looking for a way to get required funds for purchasing new machine to increase your business productivity? Then you are on the right place. With Gold Loan Anupgarh you can financial back your dreams without having to worry about high interest rates. As it is a secured way of taking a loan from the bank, banks are more than willing to provide you the loan amount at much lower interest rates.
About Gold Loan Anupgarh
We help you in getting the best Gold Loan offer with an attractive rate of interest and affordable EMIs. Every common man faces financial crises, and for that, he needs instant financing. With the availability of Gold Loan, all the hassle and tension has vanished. Gold enhances your beauty as well as it supports you in your hard times.
Read More - About Gold Loan
Gold Loan anupgarh Rate of Interest
- 10.70% is the minimum monthly rate of interest that you can expect on these loans.
- Also, the processing fee ranges from 0-3%, and you can close the loan before the tenure period by providing the foreclosure charges which stays in between 0-2% of the total loan amount.
- By doing this, you can save your couple of bucks as you will skip the remaining Emi’s and their respective interest rate amount.
Know More - Gold Loan Interest Rate
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Anupgarh?
- The Loan gets sanctioned in just a few minutes.
- Less processing charges
- No hidden charges.
- No credit cheques
Eligibility for availing Gold Loan Anupgarh
- First of all the applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 18,000.
- First of all the minimum age of applicant: 18 years
- After that the maximum period of an applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- The collateral should weigh more than 10 grams at the time of evaluation.
- Also, gold’s purity must range in between 18 Karats to 22 Karats.
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
Know More - Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Why Gold Loan is considered to be the best option in terms of loaning scheme?
- Loan Tenure up to 3 yrs
- Loan up to Rs. 20 Lakhs
- Lowest interest rates in the market
- Safety and security of your gold
- Flexible repayment options
- No hidden charges
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity.Bill/ Rental Agr./ Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- Signature Verification Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque)
- Two passport size colored photographs.
Advantages of Taking a Gold Loan
- No income and salary criteria - Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person, so even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as the low-income level
- Relatively Lower interest rates- Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
How to Apply Gold Loan Anupgarh Online?
- Firstly, visit our website Dialabank
- Secondly, the applicant has to fill a form Online which involve necessary information.
- After this, you will get a call back from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts as well as to assist you in the entire process of the Gold Loan.
- Next, the applicant can check his /her eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a gold loan.
- Moreover, Submit all the documents need as proofs in the bank.
- Gold loan is approved in some minutes and disbursed within a day.
- Lastly, call us directly for any quires at 9592046860, to clear any doubts.Visit our website
Benefits of availing Gold Loan
- Gold Loan is an easy and simple way to get instant finance. It is a 30 minutes disbursal product.
- Gold Loan is the best Loan to overcome you is immediate as well as short-term needs.
- The documentation process for this loan is quite simple.
- There are no credit checks needed for this financing
- A person suffering from bad credit score even avail for a gold loan. The interest rate offered in Loan against gold is less compared to other Loan.
It is a town in the Sri Ganganagar District state of Rajasthan, India. It is the headquarters town for Anupgarh.
FAQs About Gold Loan
How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC's takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks - Updated on 2019