Gold loan Balurghat
Gold is one of the most precious and costly metals in India. Its value in our lives cannot be ignored because every person is attached to it emotionally. However, what is the point of keeping your gold in a closed drawer when it could help you in times of emergency? Taking a loan against your gold can help you to overcome any drastic situation.
Balurghat is a town in district Dakshin Dinajpur in-state West Bengal, India. It is the birthplace of Natyacharya Manmatha Ray. The city long been known for its distinguished taste in culture, especially theatre
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Balurghat?
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the Loan
- Safe custody of your valuable asset
- Pay interest for the exact period of Loan
- Higher Loan amount depending upon Purity
- Loans given in as little as five minutes
- Simplified paperwork
- Online application for the gold Loan
12.5 % to 15.5 %
Gold Loan Scheme
True Value Loan
Loan Tenure / Period
Minimum Tenure: 6 months
Maximum Tenure: 24 months
- Personalized Service - Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison - We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research - Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges - Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search - Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Features of Gold Loan in Haldia
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore & up to 90% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery / Bars
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any qualifications for income or salary of the person, So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset, gold in return of the money.
- Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level
- Relatively Lower interest rates- The another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available on low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/Adhaar card/PAN card Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh the proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof of Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
Best Rate on Gold Loan
Gold loan offers you the best interest rate among any other Loan. You can avail for the best interest Gold loan. The feature that differentiates Loan against gold from any other loan is that it is sanctioned within a few minutes. The documents required for this financing is quite simple. Many banks even provide easy repayment techniques.
Collateral required – Gold jewelry / Gold bars
Max. Funding – up to 90% Gold value
Pre closer charges – 0% to 2% of the outstanding loan amount
Gold Loan Procedure:
Step 1. A borrower needs to submit a short application form to the Lender with Gold assets.
Step 2. The lender analyzes the assets offered by the applicant (including the purity and weight of gold).
Step 3. The Loan is sanctioned after checking the authenticity of the gold.
*The whole process takes 10-15 minutes or an hour.
How to Apply?
Visit www.dialabank.com online.