Every once in a while we find ourselves stuck in financial roadblocks. It could be a persona issue like uncertain medical expenses or it could be caused by loss in business. To eradicate all these issue banks and NBFCs have come up with a loaning scheme which individual can use according to their needs without having to worry about lender’s expenditure restrictions. With Gold Loan Balurghat you can get the required funds at affordable interest rate and turn your dreams into reality. Moreover, you can easily apply this loan online and save your time.
About Gold loan Balurghat
Gold is one of the most precious and costly metals in India. Its value in our lives cannot be ignored because every person is attached to it emotionally. However, what is the point of keeping your gold in a closed drawer when it could help you in times of emergency? Taking a loan against your gold loan can help you to overcome any drastic situation.
Read More - About Gold Loan
Gold Loan Balurghat Interest Rate
See 10.70% is the minimum rate of interest you will get on gold loan. It is the lowest, and you won’t find this much low-interest rate on any of the other loaning scheme. In addition to this, the monthly interest rate comes out to be less than 1%. You can skip some of your Emi’s and their respective interest rate by using foreclosure feature. The foreclosure penalty ranges from 0-3% of the total loan amount. Moreover, by availing this feature, you can get the possession of your gold ornament back before tenure period. The tenure period ranges from 6 months to 3 years but can be extended up to 5 years if required.
Know More - Gold Loan Interest Rate
Why one should choose Gold Loan in Balurghat?
- A person should have a minimum of 20 Gram gold to avail the Loan
- Safe custody of your valuable asset
- Pay interest for the exact period of Loan
- Higher Loan amount depending upon Purity
- Loans given in as little as five minutes
- Simplified paperwork
- Online application for the gold Loan
Benefits of Taking Gold Loan Balurghat
- Personalized Service - Our trained Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and your profile and help you find the most suitable Gold Loan offer.
- Rate Comparison - We help you understand the details of all costs involved in taking a Gold Loan and help you find the Cheapest Offer.
- Research - Benefit from our detailed research on all the products from the leading Gold Loan players in the market and make the right choice.
- Zero Charges - Dialabank offers personalized service to its customers at zero fees. Use our services to find the right Gold Loan deal at no extra cost.
- Unbiased and Transparent Search - Our objective is to simplify your Gold Loan search and we provide information in an unbiased and transparent manner.
Features of Gold Loan Balurghat
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore & up to 90% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery / Bars
- Get your loan processed in 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use
Know More - Gold Loan Features and Benefits
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
Know More - Gold Loan: Factors to Remember
Advantages of Taking Gold Loan Balurghat
- No income and salary criteria- Gold loans do not require any qualifications for income or salary of the person, So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail of a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset, gold in return of the money.
- Available also in case of bad credit history or low-income level
- Relatively Lower interest rates- The another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available on low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest- You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience- The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 90% of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time- No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans, hence it can be resorted to in times of urgent needs. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Know More - why Gold Loan is the best loaning option
Documents Required for Gold Loan Balurghat
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/Adhaar card/PAN card Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh the proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof of Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How does Gold Loan Work?
- Firstly, a borrower needs to submit a short application form to the Lender with Gold assets.
- After that, lender analyzes the assets offered by the applicant (including the purity and weight of gold).
- The Loan is sanctioned after checking the authenticity of the gold.
- The whole process takes 10-15 minutes or an hour.
How to Apply for Gold Loan Online?
- Firstly, visit our website that is Dialabank
- Secondly, the applicant has to fill a form Online which involve necessary information.
- After this, you will get a call back from our Relationship Manager to clear all doubts as well as to assist you in the entire process of the Gold Loan.
- Next, the applicant can check his /her eligibility for further clarification of the approval of a gold loan.
- Moreover, Submit all the documents need as proofs in the bank.
- Gold loan is approved in some minutes and disbursed within a day.
- Lastly, call us directly for any quires at 9592046860, to clear any doubts.
Balurghat is a town in district Dakshin Dinajpur in-state West Bengal, India. It is the birthplace of Natyacharya Manmatha Ray. The city long been known for its distinguished taste in culture, especially theatre
FAQs About Gold Loan
How does Gold Loan work?
Loan on gold is very simple to understand. The Banks /NBFC provides you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight.
Gold Loan is secured?
Yes, it is essential to note that the loan on gold comes in the category of secured loans. Because in a gold loan the applicant put their gold ornaments into the bank’s locker as security or as collateral.
What happens when you don’t repay a Gold Loan?
If the borrower is unable to return the gold loan on time, then the bank is liable to sell his gold ornaments.
To get a gold loan do I need a co-applicant?
No, to avail Gold loan you don’t need any co-applicant
Is Gold loan better than a Personal loan?
Yes, a Gold loan is better than personal Loan because in Gold Loan banks/NBFC's takes Gold ornament as well as a gold coin as collateral and in case of Personal loan it is un-secured and hence carries higher interest than a gold loan.
What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan. Dialabank provides you hassle-free process as well as the lowest interest rate in the market as compared to others.
Is there any fee payable for the Gold Loan?
Yes, you have to pay the loan processing fee (non-refundable) as well as Valuation fee.