About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is a type of secured financial service which is offered by different banks and nonbanking organizations. The major advantage of gold loan is its lowest rate of interest in comparison to other products in the market. Also, This service provides you instant cash to cope up with emergencies or to fulfill your dreams. Furthermore, The beauty of gold loan is that it is disbursed in just a few minutes.
Why choose Gold Loan Tinidvanam?
- To start, Gold Loan approval is very quick.
- Next, Simple documentation is required.
- Also, Overdraft limit depends on the market value of gold.
- Besides, The rate of interest is due only on the amount of overdraft that you use.
Eligibility of Gold Loan Tinidvanam
- First of all, Age: Applicant’s Minimum Age: The applicant should be 18 years of age.Applicant’s Maximum Age: The applicant should not be more than 70 years of age.
- Secondly, Citizenship: The applicant’s nationality should be Indian.
- Also, Weight of Gold: Minimum 18 Grams of Gold is mandatory.
- Moreover, Minimum Loan Amount: Minimum 18 thousand Rupees can be availed.
- Finally, Employment Status: Both Salaried and Self Employed applicants can apply for Gold Loan.
Features of Gold Loan Tinidvanam
- To begin, No income and salary criteria.
- Secondly, No requirement of CIBIL score.
- Thirdly, Only pay the interest during the repayment of loan amount.
- Moreover, Convenient and easy Process.
- Also, Quick Disbursals.
- Besides, No Extra charges.
Gold Loan Interest Rate Tinidvanam
- First and foremost, Gold Loan Interest Rate starts at 10.5%-12% p.a.
- Next, The financial organizations provide these loans for 1 to 4 years.
- Finally, The pre-closure charges are in between 0% to 2% of the value of the loans.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Tinidvanam
To begin, Identity Proof(ANY): Documents should be from the following list:
Voter ID /Ration card /Aadhar card / Driving License/ Valid Passport
Next, Signature Proof (ANY): Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- Also, Residence Proof(ANY): Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill /Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Furthermore, Documents required for the farmers are namely: Land Proof and Income proof.
- Finally, Other: Two passports sized colored photographs.
How to Apply?
To begin, It is very easy to apply through dialabank.
Dialabank is a financial helpline, that allows the people to benefit from the proper guidance provided by the relationship managers of this company. You can avail perks provided by our company by giving a call at 95920-46860 or you can visit our website www.dialabank.com.
Tinidvanam is a small town in the state of Tamil Nadu. As per the census of 2011, the population of this town is around 72,796. It is very easy to avail aGold Loan in your city, just visit www.dialabank.com.