A Personal Loan is an unsecured personal loan where there is no requirement of depositing any security or collateral in advance. This loan is very convenient to use; you will get all the funds in the account in just a few hours only by sitting at home. No need for Co-signer is the major benefit of this loan. Furthermore, you can use this amount of personal loan to pay your credit card bills, to make your home and for wedding purposes. The customer can use this amount for anything as the bank doesn’t keep the record of it. In a personal loan, very less paperwork is required. You need IDs, address proof and past banking records.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator
In a personal loan, you borrow money from banking and non-banking financial organizations to fulfill your personal needs. And after that, you have to return back that amount of loan to the bank with some interest rate. A personal loan is available online and offline as well. You have to pay this amount to the bank in the form of EMI ’s. So it always better to calculate EMI’s online. In this way, you can check whether you are capable to pay the EMI’s on the desired amount of loan or not. Almost every bank provides an EMI calculator to calculate the EMI on the entered amount of loan. You can easily find EMI calculator on the site of the bank.
Why one should apply for Personal Loan?
- Lowest interest rates
- Instant Approval in 2 hours
- Easy Documentation and flexible loan tenure
Personal Loan Eligibility
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the borrower is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The borrower should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- If a person is applying for the personal loan, then he must have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is easy; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- If a person is self-employed than the age of the applicant should be 25 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant is having a business than his business should be running from the last three years
How Does It Work?
You have to enter the amount of loan you need for a personal loan. Besides that, you have to enter the time for which you need a personal loan. It will automatically tell you the EMI that you have to give per month.
Advantages of Personal Loan EMI Calculator
This EMI Calculator calculates EMI’s on your personal Loan. The process is very quick. you will get to know about the EMI without wasting time. There is no need to call anybody or to go anywhere. You can check it online.
Get Rid of Tedious Calculations
By using online EMI calculator you can get rid of tedious and complex calculations. You will get results within a few seconds.
By using EMI calculator you can get an estimate of your EMI’s you can get the idea and decide that whether you are capable to pay EMI per month or not. This helps you to choose the amount of loan according to your budget.
Best Personal Loan Offers
Personal Loan EMI calculator also helps you to get the best loan offer.
How to Apply?
- After checking your EMI’s you can apply for personal loan online on Dialabank. The process is quite easy and convenient.
- First of all search for Dialabank on Google.
- After that fill the application form for the personal loan.
- You will get a call back within 5 minutes, with proper guidance.
- If you will be eligible then your loan will get approved within 10 minutes.
What is the minimum salary to get a personal loan?
To get a personal loan the minimum salary of the applicant should be Rs. 18000 per month.
How is interest on personal loan calculated?
To calculate the personal loan interest rate you can use Personal Loan EMI Calculator.
How is EMI on a personal loan calculated?
E=p.r. (1+r) n/ ((1+r) n-1))
E is EMI
P is Principal Loan Amount
R is the rate of interest calculated every month.
Which bank gives the cheapest personal loan in India?
However, the ROI depends on your income, job profiles and on many other factors but HDFC is best at providing a personal loan at lower interest rates.
How to use the loan calculator?
You just have to visit https://www.dialabank.com/emi-calculator.cfm. After that enter the amount of loan, tenure of loan and interest rate. Your EMI will automatically get calculated.
Should I prefer Axis bank for a personal loan?
If you are an internal customer of Axis bank then you should prefer Axis Bank Personal Loan.