Get Instant Personal Loan- Apply Online
In an hour of financial emergency, what will you do? There are many options such as borrowing money from friends or relatives, right? But it feels good if you handle your financial problem on your own. In case you see no door of assistance then you can knock the door of your friends or relatives. There are many banks from where you can easily avail a Personal Loan. If you’re the first time to apply for a first loan then no worries, here we will tell you regarding how to apply for an instant Personal Loan online or you can get in touch with us.
A Personal Loan comes under the category of short-term loan. Being a borrower it’s compulsory to repay the loan amount within a short time. The loans are also known as Emergency Loans. In Personal Loan, you no need to give any security or collateral and that’s why loan amount sanctioned to you at the higher interest rate.
Personal Loan’s Features
- While applying for a Personal Loan, the bank or lender won’t ask a reason or purpose.
- Personal loans are one of the high-cost loans because of its higher interest rate and short tenure.
- The bank approves the loan within a day or a few days
- Details of Personal Loan’s fees, charges, and penalties for non-repayment will be given the fine print of the loan agreement.
- Any default in repayment will affect your credit score
Quick Online Personal Loans
When it comes to Online Personal Loans, then you need to fill out any paper manually. With few clicks, you can see the approval of your personal loan. The process is fast, easy and effective.
Personal Loan’s Benefits
- Firstly, the process is completely paperless and eco-friendly
- With few clicks, you will get the approval your loan
- You can upload the required documents online
- If documents are correct, the loan will be disbursed within a day
Documentation (with a bank statement of past six months)
- Identity Proof such as Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN or Voter ID
- Residence Proof such as Driving License, Voter ID or Passport
- Age Proof for example Passport, Voter ID, Birth Certificate or Driving License
- A borrower should be an Indian citizen
- Age should be 21 years if a person is salaried and 25 years if a person is self-employed
- Maximum age should be 58 years at loan maturity’s time
- Net income should be around Rs. 15,000 to 20,000
How to apply online?
- First, you need to fill up an online application
- Check out your eligibility via online calculator
- If there’s an offering from the bank’s side then you will see a relationship manager’s visit to your home. He/she will collect your documents.
- The lender will go through your personal loan application.
- If your uploaded/submitted documents are correct then your loan will be disbursed within a day.