Tamilnad Mercantile Bank limited (TMB)
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is located in Thoothukudi, Tamilnadu, India. TMB was founded on 11 May 1921 as Nadar Bank Limited under the India Companies Act, 1913 M.V Shanmugavel Nadar was the first Chairman on 4 November 1921. The tagline of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is ‘Be a step ahead of life’. In 2016-2017, the bank reported a net profit of 3166 million. The bank has 506 branches, 12 regional offices, 11 extension counter, 1 service Branch, 6 central processing centers, 4 currency checks, and 19 e-lobby centers. Currently, Bank has 1094 ATM in India. TMB is a Private Bank, rated as the fastest growing Bank continuously for the 5 years from 2010 to 2015. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank always provides highest Interest Rate on deposits. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is also known as best Bank of India. The Bank has won best Lokmat BFSI award in 2014-2015. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank was the first private bank introducing computerization for branch level-operations. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has a tie-up with HDFC Bank and IDBI Bank.
TMB Two Wheeler Loan
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank provides home loans, Automobile loan, Personal loan etc. Now, TMB is ready to introduce about Two days Wheeler loan. Bikes are more popular among the youth, because of its speed and cost-effectiveness. The Two wheeler loan helps you to get a new Two wheeler for your personal use, with affordable repayment options. The cost of your Two wheeler can be repaid through EMIs. So, if you are planning for a new bike or Scotty or scooter but you don’t have any savings, no worries there is a loan for you called Two Wheeler Loan. It is a secured loan with a lower interest rate 11.80 %.
Features and benefits
- Flexible Repayment tenure
- Online Application
- Fulfilled your needs
- Competitive rates
- Quick loan
- Easy repayment schemes
- Age Min 21 years, Max 65 years
- Salaried and Self-employed
- Income: Salaried 80,000 per year, Self-employed 72,000 per year
- Employment tenure: at least 6 months for self-employed and 1 year for salaried
- Copy of Identity proof- Passport, Driving license, PAN card, Ration card, Id proof (Adhaar card, voter Id or any)
- Copy of Address proof- Rental Agreement, Property Purchase Agreement, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Sale Deed, Driving license, Ration card
- Copy of Income proof- Salaried- latest salary slips (at least 3 months), Self-employed- a copy of the latest Income Tax return.
- 3 photograph.
How to apply for Two Wheeler Loan?
- Apply Online
- Visit Two Wheeler dealership
- Submit Document
- Ride out on your bike and scooter