Two Wheeler Loan in Shamli
Shamli is a district headquarter of Utter Pradesh. Approximately population of the district is 1.07 Lakhs. Beside all these, there are so many people there who want to get a Two wheeler loan to buy a Two wheeler. It was a very tedious process in past days. But nowadays it is very easy and hassle-free. Dialabank provides the Two wheeler loan in Shamli online. you just have to visit www.dialabank.com on google.
What is a Two wheeler Loan?
If somebody wants to buy a Two wheeler than he/she can easily even he/she has a financial weakness. The bank provides you a Two wheeler loan to the people for this purpose, this is known as Two wheeler loan. but unlike a personal loan, you can use this amount of loan only to buy the Two wheeler. You have to return this loan within a tenure with some rate of interest.
- First of all the age of the customer should be 18 years at least.
- After that, the customer should be earning or self-employed.
- The salary of the salaried person should be Rs.7000 per month minimum.
- The income of the self-employed person should be Rs.6000 minimum.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
Features of Two Wheeler Loan
- The loan is easily accessible.
- The Two wheeler loan can be gotten anywhere in India.
- The rates of interest are very low in the IDFC Bank Two wheeler loan.
- The documentation process is very simple and easy, not that many documents are required.
- The bank doesn’t put any check on your credit history.
- Two wheeler loan is approved easily.
- The bank provides full transparency and there are no hidden charges.
- The bank does financing of 90% of the cost of the vehicle.
- The bank provides doorstep installment collection also.
Rate of Interest
The rates of interest in the IDFC bank. It depends on the amount of loan that you require and the tenure of the loan. it starts at 11.50% per annum. A person can easily afford them.
Amount of Loan
A loan of amount starts from Rs. 20000 to 1.5 (in the case of superbikes)Lakhs. It depends on the Two wheeler you are going to buy and your income or salary.
- Two recent passport-sized colored photographs. ( Aadhaar Card/ PAN card
- A valid identity proof. (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License)
- A valid proof of residence. (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License/ration card/rental bills/electricity bills/water bills)
- Income proof. Salary slip of last three months for salaried and ITR statement for self-employed.
How to Apply?
You can apply for a Two wheeler loan online on the website of dialabank, it is www.dialabank.com.
First of all visit www.dialabank.com.
After that apply for Two wheeler loan online.
Fill the online application form online.
Though the form is very basic everybody can put their basic information in it.
Mention your name and contact number properly. (contact number is required so that we can contact you for the further process)
Advantages of Dialabank
- First of all the Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline number.
- Your loan will be approved very easily and quickly.
- You will get very low rates of interest if you apply on www.dialbank.com.
- The dialabank provides document pickup facility from your doorstep.
- You will get all the guidance free of cost.
- Furthermore, you can call on 60011600 for more information.