Two Wheeler Loan in Dharwad
Dharwad is a city in Karnataka, India. The city was merged with the city Hubballi and known Hubballi-Dharwad. The total population of Dharwad city is 18.5 lakhs. Bank provides home loans, Automobile loan, Personal loan etc. Now, Banks are ready to introduce about Two Wheeler loan. Bikes are more popular among the youth, because of its speed and cost-effectiveness. The two-wheeler loan helps you to get a new two-wheeler for your personal use, with affordable repayment options. The cost of your two-wheeler can be repaid through EMIs. So, if you are planning for a new bike or Scotty or scooter but you don’t have any savings, no worries there is a loan for you called Two-Wheeler Loan. It is a secured loan with a lower interest rate 10.50 %.
Features and benefits
- Most two-wheeler loans will pay for up to 90% margin of finance. The customer can make down payment of only 10% of their loan.
- Banks often offer the loans to those people who are earning as low as INR 70000 per year.
- Most banks do not charge any kind of charges as prepayment if you are able to pay your loan amount before tenure ends. This is often suitable for few individuals because it helps to clear off one debt fast.
- These loans cover the cost of accessories, insurance, and even registration. This means that customer getting finance for not only on the two-wheeler but the essential expenses on the same.
- Borrowers are provided with reasonable time to pay back for their two-wheeler loan with tenures that ranges from 1 to 5 years.
- Fora first-time buyer of a vehicle or who is opting loan for the first time, Two-wheeler loan is a great
- the idea to open your file for the credit score.
- Age: Min 21 years, Max 65 years
- Salaried and Self-employed
- Income: Salaried 80,000 per year, Self-employed 72,000 per year
- Employment tenure: at least 6 months for self-employed and 1 year for salaried
Copy of Identity proof
Id proof (Adhaar card, voter Id or any)
Copy of Address proof
Property Purchase Agreement
Ration Card etc.
Copy of Income proof
Salaried- latest salary-slip (at least 3 months
Self-employed- a copy of the latest Income Tax return.
3 copies of photographs
How to apply for Two-Wheeler Loan?
- Apply Online on www.dialabank.com
- Visit Two-Wheeler dealership
- Submit your required document online.
- Ride out on your bike and scooter