Two Wheeler Loan in Pimpri Chinchwad
Pimpri Chinchwad is a city in Maharashtra, India. The city is a Modern city. The population of the city is around 1.72 million. Today, the prices of bikes are high. It is very difficult for a common man to buy a bike. Two-wheeler Loan is a scheme which provides bike loans to people for purchasing a bike. It is a deal that helps people to fulfill their dream of buying a bike or a scooter. Two-wheeler loan gives you a privilege to borrow a money to buy a two-wheeler. In a two-wheeler loan, you borrow money from the bank or non-banking financial company at some rate of interest for a given period of time. It comes in secured loans if you won’t return your loan the bank will bound your two-wheeler.
Features & Benefits
- Minimal Documentation requirements
- Attractive interest rates
- Offered to all class of people including self-employed, salaried customers and agriculturists
- Flexible repayment options
- High loan quantum
- Do not over-borrow
- Other costs covered
- Quick processing
- Margin of finance
- Loan partnership with dealers
- Credit score
- At the time of application, the applicant should be of 21 years.
- After that, the applicant should have citizenship of India.
- The applicant should be working somewhere.
- The age of the applicant should be more 65 years.
- For salaried minimum income should be Rs.7000 per month at least, for a self-employed the income should be Rs.6000 per month.
The interest of Rate: 11.80%
You can have any one of the below.
(Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
Proof of residence (Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement/electricity and water bills of last three months on the name of the applicant.)
Proof of income (Salary slips of last three months/ ITR of last two years)
Two passports sized color photographs.
How to Apply?
First of all search for www.dialabank.com on Google.
After that search for two-wheeler loan on the website
Fill the online application form.
You will get a call back after that, so fill your contact number properly.
If you want more information you may call on 60011600. This a toll-free number.