City Union Bank
The City Union Bank Limited is a scheduled commercial in the private sector. The Bank has 550 branches and 1486 ATMs. The bank was founded on 31 October 1904 and located in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu. The bank provides a gamut of technological services like net banking, mobile banking, self-service kiosks, Bulk Note Acceptors and Point of Sales etc. The bank offers loan products to service the financial needs of small individual customers to large industries.
City Union Bank Gold Loan
City Union Bank Gold loan is the quickest way to get funds for personal or business requirements. The funds from the loan can be used for weddings, education, business expansion or any other similar purpose. With minimal documentation and secure storage, the gold loan is a simple funding option to meet your needs.
Rate of Interest
Minimum Rs. 5000 & Maximum Rs 5 lakhs
12 Months (Minimum)
1% of the total loan amount.
Different forms of Gold ornaments accepted
Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets and Gold necklace many more, Gold bars, Gold Bricks, Gold biscuits, and Gold coins are acceptable. The purity of Gold that is acceptable here is 18karat-22karat.
Features and Benefits
- Loan amount from Rs.50,000 onwards- Minimum of Rs.50,000/- onwards Gold Loans for less than Rs 50000/- also available for rural markets
- Instant funds- Get funds instantly against your gold, and repay with affordable value.
- Low-Interest Rates- City Union Bank Gold Loan comes with competitive interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft and EMI based loan. Repay your gold loan in easy lower EMIs, over a tenor of your choice.
- Collateral Held securely- Any gold surrendered to the bank as collateral is kept safely in a locker, so you don't have to worry about the safety or security of your gold.
- Quick and Efficient Servicing- Over the counter disbursement in just 60 minutes with minimal documentation
- Complete Transparency- Loan rates and charges are communicated up front in writing, along with the quotation, so you don't have to worry about any hidden costs or fees.
Age: 18 years and above
Profession: Any individual with a Steady source of income including Bank’s Employees, Pensioners
- 2 passport size photograph
- ID Proof- Driving License / PAN Card / Passport Copy / Voter ID card / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card (Any one document needs to be submitted)
- Address Proof- Driving License / Voter ID Card / Ration Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport Copy / registered lease agreement with not older than 3 months utility bills in the name of the landlord (anyone)
- Proof of landholding in case of agriculture loan of more than Rs.1 lakh
- The purity of the gold is checked by the bank based on which the loan amount is decided.
- The market rate for gold is checked and the rate of the previous day is taken into consideration.
- The maximum LTV (Loan to Value) set by the RBI is 75%.
- Once you have acknowledged the Gold loan amount and terms, the lender processes the application. The processing fees & other charges are deducted from your loan amount.
- After signing the final agreement, the loan amount is disbursed to your account.
How to apply?
Fill out the online Gold loan application form.