United Bank of India
United Bank of India is a government-owned bank. UBIprovides banking and financial services to the customers. The bank was founded in 1950, and headquarters in Kolkata, India. The products of the bank are financial and consumer banking, internet banking, insurance, credit cards, loans, mortgage loans, wealth management, and private equity. The bank has 36 regional offices and 2054 branches in the country.
United Bank of India Gold Loan
UBI Gold loan is the quickest way to get funds for personal or business requirements. The funds from the UBI Gold loan can be used for weddings, education, business expansion or any other similar purpose. With minimal documentation and secure storage, the UBI gold loan is a simple funding option to meet your needs.
Rate of Interest
Minimum Rs. 5000 and Maximum Rs 5 lakhs
1% of the loan amount.
Different forms of Gold ornaments accepted
Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets and Gold necklace many more, Gold bars, Gold Bricks, Gold biscuits, and Gold coins are acceptable. The purity of Gold that is acceptable here is 18karat-22karat.
Features and Benefits
- Loan amount from Rs.50,000 onwards
- Instant funds- Get funds instantly against your gold, and repay with affordable repayment options
- Low-Interest Rates- UBI Gold Loan comes with competitive interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft and EMI based loan. Repay your gold loan in lower EMIs, over a tenor of your choice.
- Collateral Held securely- Any gold surrendered to the UBI bank as collateral is kept safely in a locker, so you don't have to worry about the safety or security of your gold.
- Quick and Efficient Servicing- Over the counter disbursement in just 30 minutes with minimal documentation
- Complete Transparency- Loan rates & other charges are communicated up front in writing, along with the quotation, so you don't have to worry about any hidden costs or fees.
Age: 18 years and above
Profession: Any individual with a Steady source of income
- 2 passport size photograph
- ID Proof- Driving License / PAN Card / Passport Copy / Voter ID card / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card (Any one document needs to be submitted)
- Address Proof- Driving License / Voter ID Card / Ration Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport Copy / registered lease agreement with not older than 3 months utility bills in the name of the landlord (anyone)
- Proof of landholding in case of agriculture loan of more than Rs.1 lakh
- The purity of the gold is checked by the UBI bank based on which the loan amount is decided.
- The market rate for gold is checked by the UBI Bank and the rate of the previous day is taken into consideration.
- The maximum LTV (Loan to Value) set by the RBI is 75%.
- You have acknowledged the Gold loan amount and terms, the lender processes the application. The processing fees & other charges are deducted from your loan amount.
- After signing the final document, the loan amount is disbursed to your account.
How to apply?
Fill out the online Gold loan application form.