HDFC Gold Loan Bathinda
If you are looking for a loan, then the gold jewelry lying in lockers can help you in arranging finance. Nowadays, HDFC banks are offering Gold Loans that require you to place gold ornaments as security with the lender, and you get instant cash against it.
What is a Gold Loan?
Gold Loan is the best financial tool that helps an individual to cater the required amount of money without any hassle. A person who is not eligible for any other loan can apply for Gold Finance. Taking Loan against Gold is the best option to overcome all of the financial issues.
HDFC Gold Loan is the only loan in the market which could be available within 5 to 10 minutes with an ease. And also provide Loan against Gold at the low-interest rate.
Bathinda is the oldest city of Punjab. The city of Lakes is a nickname of it and once known as Tabar-e-Hind or Gateway to India. There are two thermal power plants. It has one of the largest food grain and cotton market in northern India.
Why one should apply for HDFC Gold Loan in Bathinda?
Gold loans from HDFC Bank are the easiest way to get money for personal or business requirements. The money from Gold loans can be used for any kind of personal use (weddings, education, business expansion) or any other necessity. With minimal documentation and secure storage, HDFC Gold Loans are a simple funding option to meet our needs of funds.
The Rate of Interest
A loan taken against some gold ornaments or jewelry to get money in return is known as Gold Loan. The interest rates are very much less as compared to unsecured loans. It takes only 30 minutes to get disbursed. HDFC Bank offers one of the lowest Gold Loan interest rates.HDFC Gold Loan rate of interest varies by the amount of loan.
HDFC Gold Loan interest rate – 10.50% onward
Processing fee 1.5%
Lone Tenure – 3month to 24month
Loan Amount – RS.25, 000 to RS. 50lakh
Gold Loan Feature
- HDFC Gold Loan accomplish your immediate money needs
- The loan is approved quickly and easily. The loan gets approved in an hour.
- The simple documentation process, very basic documents are required for HDFC gold loan.
- No hidden charges
- The minimum amount of loan that can provide to the loaner is Rs. 50000. The amount can be less than Rs. 50000 in rural areas.
- HDFC bank is completely liable for the security of your gold ornament. Your gold would be kept in a proper security
- The tenure period of Gold loan can be from 6 months to 4 years. You can choose tenure according to your comforts.
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- Complete transparency to the customer
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years at least.
- After that, the applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The maximum age of the applicant can be 65 years.
- The applicant should have the gold in an appropriate form.
- The quality of the gold can be from 18 karats to 22 karats.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required
- The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: latest Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to apply for HDFC Gold Loan?
Dailabank assures you the quick, easy and fast process. Apply online for the Gold Loan and grab the best deal today. Unmatchable offers, features, and benefits are available. Apply now and grab the best deal. Visit www.dailabank.com
For more details call us at 95920-46860
Why Dailabank ?
So if a person lives in Bathinda and wants to apply for an HDFC gold loan then he/she can easily apply on www.dialabank.com. The process of applying for the gold loan is very simple and easy in HDFC Bank. Besides that HDFC Bank is one of the most famous banks in India. The bank has a wide network of branches all over the over India. The bank was founded in 1994. It is a private sector bank in India and headquarters of the bank is in Mumbai. The bank provides so many financial products to customers like banking, insurances, loans, credit cards and wealth management.