HDFC Gold Loan Gurgaon
HDFC Bank provides a gold loan in almost every city. So for the applicants of Gurgaon HDFC Bank provides a gold loan at very easy rates of interest. The HDFC Bank is a very renowned bank in India and provides financial good s and services to the customers. The bank is very reliable. The bank is serving the county since 1994. Headquarter of the bank is in Mumbai.
What is Gold Loan?
Gold loan is a basic and major product provided by the HDFC Bank to the customer at very low rates of interest to fulfill their financial needs. It is a secured loan where the bank takes the gold ornaments of the customer as a security and returns them back when the customer returns the loan amount back with the rates of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Gurgaon Interest Rate
- The interest rates are very much less as compared to unsecured loans. It takes only 30 minutes to get disbursed.
- HDFC Gold Loan interest rate – 10.50% onward it can be changed from time to time.
- Processing fee - 1.5%
- Lone Tenure – 3month to 24month
- Loan Amount – RS.25, 000 to RS. 50lakh
- HDFC Gold Loan Benefits
- Loan Tenure up to 3 yrs
- Loan up to Rs. 20 Lakhs
- Loan up to 75% the value of gold.
- Lowest interest rates in the market
- Safety and security of your gold
- Flexible repayment options
- No hidden charges
- Convenient and Fast
- Get a Gold loan with minimum documentation. Loan Disbursement on the same day of documentation & gold submission
HDFC Gold Loan Gurgaon Eligibility
Whether you are a salaried person, self-employed or a professional, HDB gold loan is designed to suit your requirements.
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25,000. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- No income and salary criteria - Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person. So even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
- Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as the low-income level
- Relatively Lower interest rates - Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low-interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
- You need to repay only the interest - You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
- Total Convenience - The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
- Less processing time - No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for HDFC Gold Loan Gurgaon
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
- Additional Documents Required
- The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: latest Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to apply for HDFC Gold Loan?
Dailabank assures you the quick, easy and fast process. Apply online for the Gold Loan and grab the best deal today. Unmatchable offers, features, and benefits are available. Apply now and grab the best deal. Visit www.dailabank.com
Why Dailabank ?
Dialabank is considered as the perfect platform to apply for a gold loan online. Dialabank is India’s first financial helpline; it provides the best financial services to customers all over the country.the bank has a good name and reputation among the customer's bank is old and well reputed so there is no risk of fraud, so can apply easily online on the website www.dailabank.com
Gurgaon is the fourth satellite city of Delhi and is the largest city of the northern state of India, Haryana. The city is the major industrial and economic center of Haryana state. The city is part of National Capital Region and possesses the third largest per capita income after Chandigarh and Mumbai city.