In case of any financial problem getting a financial aid from the ban is the first option that comes in the mind of a person. So if someone has enough gold then he can go for a gold loan. However rather than gold loan a personal loan is also an option but the gold loan is better than a personal loan. HDFC Bank is very well known among the people all over the country. The bank is very old and serving people for so long. The bank has so many financial services and products like online banking, offline banking, insurances, loans, wealth management. Furthermore, the bank was founded in 1994 and the C.E.O of the bank is Aditya Puri and the headquarter of the bank is in Vadodara.
About Gold Loan
Gold loan is a basic and major product provided by the HDFC Bank to the customer at very low rates of interest to fulfill their financial needs. It is a secured loan where the bank takes the gold ornaments of the customer as a security and returns them back when the customer returns the loan amount back with the rates of interest.
Security of Gold
The security of the gold ornaments of the customer is in the hands of the bank completely. The pledged gold of the customer will be held in the fireproof security in the bank’s locker.
Eligibility HDFC Gold Loan Vadodara
- The applicant should be older than 18 years.
- After that, the maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years.
- The applicant should be a resident of India; he/she should have Indian citizenship.
Features of HDFC Gold Loan Vadodara
- The gold loan is easily approved within 2 minutes.
- The gold loan is disbursed on the same day.
- After that, the rates of interest are low as compared to other loans and other banks.
Documentation HDFC Gold Loan Vadodara
- The HDFC Bank offers very simple documentation work. Basically, three documents are required mainly in an HDFC Gold loan.
- First of all, an Identity Proof is a major document that is mandatory in HDFC Gold loan.
- After that on proof of residence is also required in an HDFC Gold Loan.
- Besides that three colored photographs of the applicant are needed to complete the documentation process.
- The proof of identity can be an Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/ Voter ID card/Passport/Driving License.
- The residence proof can be Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/ Voter ID card/Passport/Driving License/Ration Card/Electricity and Water Bills of last three months with the name of the applicant.
The rate of interest starts at 10.50% per annum. It can be changed from time to time.
How to Apply?
A person can easily apply for an HDFC Gold Loan online www.dialabank.com.
Vadodara, also known as Baroda, is the third largest city in the Indian State of Gujarat, after Ahmedabad and Surat.