A personal loan is a kind of loan that lets you borrow the money from the banks and non-banking financial organization at some rate of interest. Sometimes a personal loan can be gotten from the micro-lenders. You can use this amount of loan to fulfill any of your personal need, whether it is related to your education or business. Furthermore, you can use this amount of personal loan to pay your credit card bills or for wedding purposes.
Why should one apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan?
Axis bank personal loan provides many advantages and benefits to the people to fulfill their desires by getting the required amount. Axis Bank is a leading bank in the country and provides a great deal on a personal loan to customers. If you are having a requirement of finance, you can apply for a personal loan from Axis bank. You can apply for a loan because of the following reasons:
- To pay for medical expenses
- To pay for the marriage expenses of daughter child.
- For debt consolidation
- To pay off previous debts
- They provide personal loans to customers with the following benefits:
- They provide loans to people who are salaried and earn a specific salary amount.
- Special loan offers to self-employed professionals, such as lawyers, doctors, architects, engineers and so on.
- They provide personal debts to the people in 68 cities currently.
- To Know more about Axis bank personal loan. Before applying, you must check your eligibility for the personal loan. Check documents required and interest rates offered by different banks.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Not everyone can get a personal loan. There are some criteria on the basis of them the bank provide a personal loan to the applicants. Let us discuss them.
There are two categories of applicants.
There are different criteria for both categories. Let us see both of them one by one.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum of up to 60 years.
- If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The applicant should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- The applicant should have a good credit score, and it should be more than 700.
- The applicant has to submit their bank statement for the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 25 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR should be of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant has a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Documents
Documentation for personal loans may vary according to the profiles. Before lending money, banks ensure the repaying capacity of the borrower. The personal loan documents will be different for salaried and self-employed profiles. Before applying for a personal loan, check your eligibility and documents required. Apply now and get quick approval.
- Identity proof: (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Aadhar Card) It can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents, so there is no problem with the submission.
- Residence proof : (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license/Ration Card/Aadhar Card). And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- The applicant has to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the last six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
Self Employed People
Last 3 months salary slips & last 6 months bank statement
ITR of 2.5 lac minimum for last 3 years
Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id/ Driving License/ Passport
Address Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id /Passport/Driver License and if the person is living in a rented apartment then rental agreement, electricity & water bill and owner’s address
Two colored photographs
PAN Card photocopy
Axis Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
A Personal loan is an immediate finance provided by the lender to the borrower. The borrower can avail personal loan from any lending institution, private sector bank as well as from government sector banks. Personal loan interest rates vary according to banks and customer profile. Some Institutions provide special offers to their regular customers like affordable interest rates, low processing fee, affordable EMIs and long tenure period. Check interest rates offered by different banks in the country. Rates of interest provided by the HDFC Bank personal loan are quite affordable. It starts at 11.75 %.
Axis Bank Personal Loan tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is one year to 5 years.
Benefits of Axis Bank Personal Loan
- A loan without any collateral.
- A personal loan is an unsecured loan. Banks don’t ask for any collateral.
- Simple Documentation-Personal Loans are simple and easy. There is minimal documentation with a quick process.
- Quick Loan Approval: It is easily sanctioned within 48-72 hours without any hassle.
- Multipurpose finance - A personal loan can be used for various purposes, i.e., in paying old bills, home improvements, wedding shopping, financing trips and many more.
- No Third party involvement- The loan is directly given to the borrower without the involvement of the third party. It is a relationship between the borrower and the lender.
- Hassle free- getting a personal loan is now a hassle-free process. Online loan portals have made it more convenient and easy. You can get the loan amount in your account without stepping out of your place.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Benefits
- First of all the Axis Bank personal loan is easily accessible. You can apply online for a personal loan online anywhere in India.
- The rates of interest in an Axis bank personal loan are very reasonable; a person can easily afford them.
- The bank is well known over the country; you can easily trust the bank and its terms and conditions.
- The documentation process is very easy and simple in the Axis bank personal loan.
- If you are eligible, your loan gets sanctioned within a day.
- After the approval of your loan the submission of the documents, the process of loan disbursal is very quick.
- You can use the amount of loan according to your wish; the bank would not ask you the reason.
- The most important thing is that a personal loan is an unsecured loan, so there is no need for collateral.
- There is no need for any guarantor even.
How to Apply?
You can apply for an Axis bank personal loan online on the website www.dialabank.com.You have to search for Dialabank on the google. After that, you have to search for Axis bank personal loan there. Fill the application form with the necessary information of yours and click on apply button. You will get a call back from our side within 5 minutes. You can call on 60011600 too for more information about Axis bank personal loan.
This question is very obvious to come in mind. The answer to this question is that if we apply on the website of the dialank.com, you get so many perks. Visit www.dialabank.com
- Your loan will be approved very quickly.
- After the approval of your loan, it gets disbursed very easily.
- You will get low rates of interest.
- The response to the queries of the customer is very quick.
- If you apply on the dialabank.com, there is no need to go to the bank for the submission of the documents. You will get a document pickup facility from your doorstep.
- You will get all the information from the experts without any additional charges.
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is the third largest bank in the private sector of India, after HDFC and ICICI Bank. Axis Bank is one of the most reliable banks in India. The bank has a large customer base with its nearly 1787 branches in the country and approximately 10, 363 ATMs. Ranked 9th among all scheduled Indian banks, they have a net profit recorded at nearly 2, 85,628 Crores, as declared at the end of the financial year 2014. The bank has a presence not only in India but, also in seven other countries. The bank has a good reputation among the people besides that the bank has a vast network in the country.
Other Personal Loan Providers
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan||YES Bank Personal Loan|
|Allahabad Bank Personal Loan||ICICI Bank Personal Loan|
|Andhra Bank Personal Loan||Federal Bank Personal Loan|
|Kotak Bank Personal Loan||
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.