Having Gold is a symbol of prestige and pride in India, however, we don't know how to use this asset wisely at the time of problems, and therefore, HDFC Bank are here to help you, apply for the Gold Loan quickly and easily with amazing offers and benefits. You can choose the best loan offer among the various options and can fulfill your dream in a few minutes. Don’t think much and grab the best deal now.
The town of Jhunjhunu is the state of Rajasthan in India. It is the administrative headquarters of Jhunjhunu District. It is located 180 km from Jaipur and 245 km from Delhi. It is famous for the frescos on its grand Havelis, a special artistic feature of this region. It is an old and historical town. Jhunjhunu had a population of 100,476. District Jhunjhunu has many educational institutes.
About Gold Loan
Gold Loan is the best financial tool that helps an individual to cater the required amount of money without any hassle. A person who is not eligible for any other loan can apply for Gold Finance. Taking Loan against Gold is the best option to overcome all of the financial issues.
- HDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate starts from 10.50% to14.00%
- Gold Loan Scheme
- True Value Loan
- Loan Tenure / Period
- Minimum Tenure: 6 months
- Maximum Tenure: 24 months
- Loan Amount
- Rs.25, 000 to Rs.50 lakhs
Why one should choose to apply for HDFC Gold Loan in Jhunjhunu?
- A person will only have to pay an interest rate. No EMI’s are involved.
- This Loan generally constitutes a shorter tenure period ranging from 6 months to 1 year.
- No prepayment charges.
- A person has the facility to foreclose his loan.
- This loan is available at affordable rates of interest.
- It is a safe and reliable loan scheme.
- The minimum loan amount for taking a gold loan is Rs. 25k. The maximum loan amount will depend upon the weight of the gold, profile of the customer, etc.
- Minimum age of applicant: 21 years
- Maximum age of applicant at loan maturity: 65 years
- Gold jewelry should be owned by the applicant or any of the family members.
- Whether you are a salaried person, self-employed or a professional, HDB gold loan is designed to suit your requirements.
Features of HDFC Gold Loan Jhunjhunu
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewelry
- Get your loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
- No EMI, Service only Interest and enjoy the Loan facility
- Lower Interest Rates
- Simple documentation and fast processing
- Overdraft limit varies depending on the market rate of gold.
- The interest rate is payable the only amount of the overdraft that you use.
Advantages of Taking a HDFC Gold Loan Jhujhunu
No income and salary criteria - Gold loans do not require any documentation or validation for income or salary of the person, so even if you are unemployed and unsalaried you can still avail a gold loan. This is because you are pledging a valuable asset i.e. gold in return of the money.
Can be provided in cases of bad credit history as well as the low-income level
Relatively lower interest rates - Another advantage of taking a gold loan is that they are available at low interest rates, say 12-16% annually in comparison to the personal loans interest rates of 15-26% per annum.
You need to repay only the interest - You have the option to pay only the interest during the tenure of the entire gold loan and at the end of tenure, you can pay the entire borrowed amount in a single shot.
Total Convenience -The most convenient of all the loans is a gold loan. This is because in this all you have to do is pledge your gold with a bank or a private finance institute and the work is done. You can get a loan up to 80% or more of its market value immediately.
Less processing time -No tedious and lengthy documentation is required in case of gold loans. Banks take a few hours in the processing of the gold loan whereas some NBFC’s state that they only take a few minutes for the same task.
Documents Required for Gold Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/Adhaar card/ PAN card.
- Address Proof: Ration card/ Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy/Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Signature Proof: Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker's verification/cheque.
- 2 passport size photographs
Additional Documents Required:
The banks generally demand the above-given documents. However few banks demand some additional documents, which are mentioned below:
- Land Proof: In case of Agriculture Loan of more than Rs. 1 lakh Proof is not required for allied agriculture purposes.
- A Demand Promissory Note
- Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Income Proof: Salary Certificate and Form No.16.
How to Apply for HDFC Gold Loan?
Dialabank provides guidance to the customers free of cost. There are no additional charges of applying for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank. Visitwww.dialabank.com
Call us for more details 95920-46860