Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
Bajaj Finance gold Loan could be the least complex and most secure approach funds for your immediate needs at attractive interest rates, With less documentation process and secure storage of your gold, Bajaj Finance gold loan is a suitable choice to get money is few time. The funds thus secured from a gold loa can be utilized for a wedding, education purpose, business development, and other comparative purposes
Why one should choose Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?
Bajaj Finance offers loan against gold at the lowest Interest rate. Being one of the significant gold loan suppliers, Bajaj Finance understands the necessities of the clients and disburses the loan amount in 60 minutes. The gold promised is securely secured in the bank locker and you don't need to stress over its safety. Consequently, you don't need to stress over hidden charges and fees on the
Advantages of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
Following are some of the advantages that a customer can avail by pledging the gold with Bajaj Finance gold loan.
- Hassle-free application
- Minimal documentation
- Attractive interest rates
- Quick disbursal within an hour
- Standard loan amount against the value of the gold
- Secure storage
What is a Gold Loan?
Gold is an indication of riches and success. Be that as it may, when you need cash for some unexpected immediate expenses, get Bajaj Finance Gold Loan is a good option to get immediate cash. In a gold loan, gold jewels and adornments are pledged as collateral to secure a loan for all your needs.
Advantages of Gold Loan
- A gold loan is a fast loan as compares to others loans individual get cash within a day
- The gold loan can be taken for education purpose
- It tends to be helpful for extending a business or working capital requirement
- To enhance agribusiness by purchasing apparatus for the water system and different needs
- At the point when a medicinal crisis strikes, a gold loan can be a friend in need.
- To get an urgent money while going on a trip
- Gives the feeling of utilizing a possess advantage for fund your requirements
- Features of Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
- Reason: Bajaj Finance gold loan offers a helpful route to the clients to meet a wide range of individual needs, for example, a wedding, training, business development and so on.
- Greatest Loan Amount: As it is a secured loan, the borrower can get up to INR 25 Lakhs on Bajaj Finance gold Loan
- Gold Loan Tenure: The repayment time frame on Bajaj Finance gold loan begins from 1 month and up to three years.
- Handling Charges: The borrower must pay 1% of the loan amount as processing fee expense on Bajaj Finance gold loan
- Prepayment Charges: There are no prepayment charges on Bajaj Finance gold loan.
- The Rate Of interest: The loan fee on Bajaj Finance gold loan begins from 14% onwards.
- Capacity: The gold jewelry gave to the bank as the guarantee is put away securely in the bank's locker and you can get it back after the whole advance repayment
- Gold Loan Amount per Gram: The gold loan per gram goes between INR 1755 to 2145 and it subject to change dependent on the purity of the gold and market costs.
- Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finance Gold Loan
- The borrower must have gold in any form such as jewels, ornaments etc.
- Minimum10gram of gold availability
- Age - Minimum 18year Maximum 70year
- Passport size colored photos of the candidate
- Verification of Identity: Voter's ID card/Passport/Driving permit/Aadhaar card given by UIDAI etc
- Verification of Address: Voter's ID card/Passport/Driving permit/Aadhaar card given by UIDAI and etc
- Bajaj Finance Gold Loan Calculator
How to Pay Your Bajaj Finance Gold Loan EMI?
Your Bajaj Finance gold advance can be reimbursed in following three different ways.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with Bajaj Finance, Standing Instruction is the best method of r repayment. Your EMI sum will be charged automatically toward the finish of the month to month cycle from the Bajaj Finance account you indicate.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This mode can be utilized in the event that you have a non-Bajaj Finance account and might want your EMIs to be charged consequently toward the finish of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can submit post-dated EMI checks from a non-Bajaj Finance account at your closest Bajaj Finance Loan Center. A new arrangement of PDCs should be submitted in a timely manner. It would be ideal if you note Post Dated Checks will be gathered non-ECS areas as it were.
How to apply for Bajaj Finance Gold Loan?
Visit www.dialabank.com we assure you that we will provide you the lowest interest rate on your gold with the lowest interest rate
Call us 95920-46860