Taking a loan against your gold ornament to help to overcome money cries is not a bad idea. So uses your asset smartly with the help of Dialabank and avail the best offers including easy as well as less documentation process and quick approval. Besides that maximum funding assured in zero processing fee.
Gold is one of the most precious metals. Therefore, most of the people invest their money in some kind of gold ornament. Gold Loan allows the people to overcome money crisis by putting the ornaments of gold in the bank or NBFC’s as collateral against the amount of loan. Generally, the amount of Gold Loan Per Gram is approximately Rupees 1800, which is provided by most of the lending institutions. Hence, further increasing the value of your gold by availing a gold loan on these ornaments you can easily Apply Online and enjoy The Best Gold Loan Interest Rate.
Gold Loan Highlight
- Firstly the maximum amount of Rs. 1 Crore can be availed in these loans.
- Secondly, the gold deposits will remain safe and sound with the lenders.
- Thirdly the loans are available forever.
- Besides that, the low-interest rate is attainable on these loans. If these loans are used for cultivation Moreover purposes then this loan can be of lesser rates of interest.
- Minimal documents are needed for these loans.
- As well as the processing time of these loans is in minutes.
- The overdraft provisions are also the advantages of these loans.
- All above Flexibility to repay the amount borrowed by bank/NBFC
Gold Loan Repayment
A person can easily and quickly avail Gold loan but also pay it through our multiple payment options. You can repay your gold loan through multiple options:
- Online Payment
- Payment from app
- Payment at branch
1. Online Payment
Now you can easily make payment from anywhere at any time as well as the ease of paying your loan outstanding with our Online Payment method. It is a quick, easy, convenient and safe technique.
2. Payment from app
Your Gold Loan account is now at your fingertips. With all Mobile app paying app, for both Android and Apple phones, you can view account summary, complete statement, access interest certificate, submit a query and much more.
3. Payment at branch
Visit your nearest branch and pay your interest or principal amount instantly. You can also ask the Branch executive to guide you as for how to use the above modes of payment to enjoy convenience from next time.