Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank is a rural bank in Indian. The bank provides various financial services to the customers at a lower interest rate. A personal loan is a financial service provided to the customers to fight with the financial hurdles. A person with a good source of income and good credit score is eligible to apply for a Personal Loan.
Why Should You Choose Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Personal Loan?
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank is a good bank in the provision of loans and other financial products. This bank provides every kind of loans to people; personal loan, car loan, home loan, property loan, or other kinds of loans. There are many advantages of taking a personal loan from Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank, some of them which are:
- Bank provides personal loans to army men, LIC agents, employees of government institutions, salaried people, professionals, and self-employed individuals.
- Basically, there are three types of loans that are available from Dakshin Gramin Bank for the customers, namely, EMI, Term Loan, and Overdraft Loan.
- Lower interest rates.
- Check whether you are eligible for getting a Personal Loan from the bank? There are some Criteria regulated by Banks to provide a loan. You must be eligible if you want finance to meet your requirement.
Eligibility for Personal Loan
Everyone cannot get a personal loan. Let us discuss the eligibility criteria.
Two categories of the applicants.
There are different criteria for both categories. Let us see both of them one by one.
- Firstly the age of the applicant should be more than 21 years.
- Secondly, he/she should be earning Rs — 18000 per month at least.
- Furthermore, the applicant should have the work experience of 3 years at least.
- After that, the applicant should be getting the salary in his/her bank account.
- The CIBIL Score of the applicant should be good.
- In case the applicant is self-employed than his/her age should be 25 years at least.
- Applicant should have filed ITR for last three years at least.
- His/her CIBIL score should be good.
- The ITR should be of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum at least.
- Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Personal Loan Starts at 10.75% per year. However, it can vary from person to person. It depends on salary and CIBIL Score of the applicant. Category of the company also matters.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Personal Loan Documentations
- One Identity proof is required. (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) It can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents, so there is no problem with the submission.
- 2 passport size colored photos. (Applicant should not be wearing glasses)
- A passport can also be considered as your identity proof because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you have a passport, then there is no need to bring your address proof separately. But the passport should not be expired.
- Bank statement of last 6 months and salary slip of previous three months needed.
- Residence proof can be the Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
- Driving license is also regarded as a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer. But the condition is that it should not be expired.
- Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age, date of birth and photograph of the individual. It can be considered as the proof of your date of birth.
- PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers, and it prevents from the financial frauds. So it is also considered as an identity/residence proof. Pan card is essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
- Ration card is also considered as a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant
What are the Benefits of Personal Loan from Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank ?
There are many advantages to taking a personal loan from them, such as:
- They provide personal loans at interest rates varying from 11.50% to 22%.
- A person can avail the loan amount ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Loan EMIs can be paid for up to 60 months.
- Special loan offers for pensioners.
How to Apply?
- Visit website www.dialabank.com
- Submit all the documents
- Calculate your EMI online
* Above rates are subject to change without notice.*
It is necessary to compare the interest rates of the personal loan deals that are offered by all the banks. The personal loan is an unsecured loan that an individual can take for fulfilling any personal requirement. This can be for purchasing a gadget, for going on a holiday, for paying medical bills, for paying education expenses and other needs.
Special Note: We do not provide Personal Loan to bad credit holder, but you can fulfill your money requirement with Gold Loan easily.