Pandyan Grama Bank was founded in the year 1977. The administrative office of the bank is established in Virundhanagar which shifted from Sattur in 16th July 1993. The Pandyan Grama Bank is operating in sixteen different districts. Also, the bank is sponsored by Indian overseas bank and is overlooked by the state government. The Pandyan Grama Bank provides its financial services to the rural people of India. In addition to this, one of the most popular scheme that Pandyan Bank provides is the personal loan which indeed comes with a low-interest rate.
About Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan is the unsecured way of providing a loan to a borrower. As a result, the bank does not ask the applicant to submit a collateral value against the principal loan amount. Furthermore, the loan amount is dependent on the individual. Thus, it’s a rare case when two borrower has the same interest rate and same principal amount. You can easily avail for this loan online via a financial portal like us. Moreover, this loaning scheme is said to be one of the fastest and the most reliable one.
The procedure of Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
- Firstly, you need to fill the online application for a personal loan
- Once you filed, the application bank gets your loan request and evaluates your loan request.
- Also, at this point of process bank checks your CIBIL and credit score.
- After your application stratifies, all the criteria bank decides the loan amount and its rate of interest.
- Finally, the disbursal of the loan takes place, and you get the principal loan amount.
- Benefits of taking Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
- Firstly, the interest rates of this loaning scheme are quite affordable.
- Thus, you can quickly repay your principal loan amount.
- Secondly, this loan is an unsecured way of taking credit from the bank.
- As a result, there is no requirement of collateral
- Furthermore, both salaried and self-employed borrower can take avail of this loan.
- Likewise, the personal loan requires minimal documentation.
- Therefore, the documentation process is less time-consuming.
- Moreover, if all your documents suit banks criteria, you can get your loan approval within a day.
- The personal loan amount comes with no restriction that means you can use the amount in whatever way you want.
- You can spend the loan amount for paying your daughter’s college fee, or you can use it for funding your foreign trip.
Eligibility for taking Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
For the salaried applicant:
- Twenty-one years is the minimum age and maximum age for availing is 61 years for the salaried applicant.
- Also, your salary should be at least 18,000 Rs monthly.
- Besides this, the salary of the borrower needs to come to a bank account.
For self – employed the applicant
- The minimum age for which you can avail personal loan is 25, and the maximum is 65 years.
- Also, your business needs to be running for the past three years.
- Likewise, applicant’s business annual turnover must be above 30 Lac.
- Furthermore, ITR return is at least 2.5 Lac of the past year.
The interest rate for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
The thing with the personal loan interest rate is it keeps on changing as we have said earlier there is a very minute chance that two people get the same rate of interest for the same loan amount.
The minimum rate of interest you can expect to get on a personal loan is 10.70%.
Documentation required for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
Firstly, you need to provide an identity proof it could be any of the given documents:- Aadhar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
After that, you need to show your residence proof. You can provide any of these documents for residential verification Aadhar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License/Ration Card. In case you living in a rented apartment you can provide utility bills or your rental agreement.
Also, the applicant needs to provide an income proof for salaried applicant it is last six months of banks statement along with past six months pay slips.
On the other hand self-employed applicant needs to provide the latest ITR return paper and audited business paper as income proof.
How to avail for Pandyan Grama Bank Personal Loan
- Firstly, you have to go to our website DialaBank
- Once you reach there, you have to fill the form shown on the screen.
- You need to provide your necessary details and your contact number.
- It is essential that you provide your correct contact information.
- Now after completing these steps your work is done now all you need to do is sit back and relax.
- One of our relationship managers will reach you via phone call.
- Our RM will guide you through best loan deals and offers which you can get near your location.
- Also, we make sure you get a high loan to value ratio on your loan.
- Finally, we do all the heavy work for you at zero cost.
- Yes, don’t get shocked there are no hidden charges in our services. Our services are free, and the customer does not need to pay us.