The Gramin Bank of Aryavart was formed on the 1st April 2013 after the collaboration of two regional banks Aryavart Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Shreyas Gramin Bank. The bank of India sponsored the amalgamation of these banks and formed Gramin Bank of Aryavart. At the current moment, the bank is providing its financial products in more than 15 districts. Also, with more than 700 branches spread across the state Gramin Bank of Aryavart head office is situated in the capital of UP Lucknow.
About Gramin Bank of Aryavart Personal Loan
Are you looking for a new machine to buy but don’t have enough funds? Getting confused in choosing which loan scheme to avail? Looking for a way to pay the massive amount of college fee? Don’t worry we all face these issues once in a while in our lives. A personal loan can help you deal with all these problems in no time. This loaning scheme is fast, hassle-free and most importantly it does not require any collateral.
Process of Gramin Bank of Aryavart Personal Loan
- Firstly, you need to apply for personal loan online.
- After that, your loan request gets a transfer to a bank where one of the employees evaluates your loan request.
- Also, at this point of time bank evaluates your income eligibility and your credit score.
- Once your application satisfies all the criteria bank decides the loan amount and its respective rate of interest.
- Finally, you take the loan amount with you, and the disbursal of the loan takes place.
Why you should take Gramin Bank of Aryavart Personal Loan?
- See first of all we all try to find the best deals and in case of finding best deals for a personal loan we all look for the rate of interest. For Personal Loan Gramin Bank of Aryavart is offering low-interest rates.
- Thus, you can quickly repay your loan amount without facing any issues.
- Also, the documentation process of this loan is quite fast, if your application meets all the criteria you can expect your mortgage to take only about 30 minutes for the approval.
- In addition to this, it is the only loaning scheme where you get to avail loan for such a low-interest rate without having to submit any collateral.
- Moreover, you don’t need to specify the reason for taking a personal loan as banks don’t require that information.
- Likewise, as the name suggests you can use the loan amount in whatever way you want there is no restriction.
- Similarly, both salaried and self-employed applicant is eligible for taking this loan and use it according to their needs.
Gramin Bank of Aryavart Personal Loan Interest Rates
The rate of interest for a personal loan depends on the individual who is taking credit. It depends on the documents that the applicant has shown and his/her income eligibility. 10.70% is the minimum annual interest rate you can expect on the personal loan.
Eligibility for taking Personal Loan from Gramin Bank of Aryavart
For the salaried applicant:
- The required age for the salaried applicant needs to be in between 25 - 65 Years.
- Also, as a salaried applicant, you should have at least one year of experience.
- Moreover, you need to be working with the current employment company for about one year at least.
- Similarly, the salary of the applicant should come to a bank account
- 18,000 Rs I the minimum salary requirement for availing the personal loan. Most importantly, the CIBIL of salaried applicant needs to be above 750 to avail this loan.
For self-employed applicant
- Firstly, 21 years to 71 years is the age criteria for the independent applicant.
- Furthermore, the applicant’s business has to be up and running for about three years.
- Also, 30 Lac should be the annual turnover of the applicant’s business.
- Importantly, your CIBIL needs to be above 750 to avail this loan.
- Just like the salaried applicant, the self-employed borrower must have an account in a bank.
Documentation required for Gramin Bank of Aryavart Personal Loan
- For Residence Proof:- Aadhaar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License/Ration Card and if you are paying rent you need to show your rental agreement or your utility bills.
- Proof of Identity:- Aadhaar Card / PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
- Income proof for the salaried applicant:- bank requires six months bank statement and salary slip of past six months.
- Income proof for the self-employed applicant:- 1-year ITR returns paper along with audited financial documents.
How to avail Gramin Bank of Aryavart Personal Loan?
- There are many different ways through which you can avail personal loan, but one of the fastest and the easy is to avail it online.
- Firstly, you need to go to our website DialaBank.
- Once you reached the landing page, you need to fill the form with your necessary details and your phone number.
- Also, it is required that you fill your correct phone number.
- By submitting the form, you have completed your work now all you do is sit back and relax our RM will soon be in touch with you.
- Our RM will reach you via phone call and provide you special offers and additional benefits that you can get on your loan near your location.
- One more thing that you keep in mind is we provide our services at free of cost.
- Yes, don’t get shocked you read that correct we do all the work at zero cost along with this our service has no hidden charges.
- For more information call us anytime we are always happy to help you.