Why Gold Loan Malviya Nagar?
Do banks turn you away while you ask for a loan? Are you thinking about which could be the best loan option for you? Are you in need of immediate cash to solve your problems? Then gold loan may be the best option for you.
Gold Loan is an easy and straightforward way to get instant finance. A gold loan is a loan secured against gold pieces of jewelry or ornaments. Gold loan is a loan which is given against particular physical security of gold. Gold is generally kept away in bank lockers or safely at home, but you can get instant cash with the help of gold loan which can help in mobilizing your personal assets because of lower interest rates of gold loans as compared to other ‘unsecured’ loans, it is becoming more and more preferred loans among people.
Features of Gold Loan Malviya Nagar
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- Easy repayment schemes.
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- It takes just a few minutes to sanction a loan.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of lengthy paperwork.
- Minimal Documentation.
- Low-interest rates.
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
For more expert and unbiased advice on personal loans, please give us a call on +91-98789-81166 or 033-60011600
Eligibility of Gold Loan Malviya Nagar
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Must have gold more than 10gm
- Should be between the ages of 18 and 65 years
Documents required for Gold Loan Malviya Nagar
- Proof of Identity: Driving License/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card
- Address Proof: Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy /License-Sales Tax certificate
- /Ration card/ /Trade license /Shop & Est.
- Signature Proof
- Passport Copy
- Banker's verification/cheque.
- Driving License
- 2 passport size photographs.
About Malviya Nagar(Delhi)
Delhi is the capital of India. It is the headquarters of all Government Departments, Ministries and houses the Indian Parliament.
Malviya Nagar is a locality in South Delhi. It is located between Saket and Hauz Khas and in close proximity with IIT Delhi. It is named after the revered freedom fighter Madan Mohan Malviya who also founded Banaras Hindu University.
|Gold Loan Ballabhgarh||Gold Loan Janakpuri|
|Gold Loan Faridabad||Gold Loan Ghaziabad|
|Gold Loan Gurgaon||Gold Loan Bahadurgarh|
|Gold Loan Noida||Gold Loan Palwal|
|REMINDER SERVICES||GOLD LOAN EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.