Why Gold Loan Old Madras Road?
You have not to look further because in India most of the households have gold that has been passed on from one generation to other. So, in this case, one can take a Gold Loan with low-interest rates and your precious gold will be kept safe with the prestigious banks till the tenure of the loan.
Are you looking for quick disbursement of loan but can't think of any collateral? Are you thinking about which could be the best loan option for you? Are you in need of immediate cash to solve your problems? Then gold loan may be the best option for you.
Features of Gold Loan Old Madras Road
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- It takes just a few minutes to sanction a loan.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of lengthy paperwork.
- Easy repayment schemes.
- Minimal Documentation.
- Low-interest rates.
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
For more expert and unbiased advice on personal loans, please give us a call on +91-98789-81166 or 033-60011600
Eligibility of Gold Loan Old Madras Road
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Must have gold more than 10gm
- Should be between the ages of 18 and 65 years
Documents required for Gold Loan Old Madras Road
- Proof of Identity: Driving License/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card
- Address Proof: Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy /License-Sales Tax certificate/Ration card/ /Trade license /Shop & Est.
- Signature Proof
- Passport Copy
- Banker's verification/cheque.
- Driving License
- 2 passport size photographs.
Bangalore which is also known as Bengaluru.It is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. It has a population of over ten million which makes it a megacity and the 3rd most populated city and 5th most populous urban conurbation in India. It is located in southern part of India on the Deccan Plateau which is at an elevation of over 900m i.e.3,000 ft above sea level, which is also the highest among India's top major cities.
|REMINDER SERVICES||GOLD LOAN EMI CALCULATOR|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.