Gold Loan is a secured loan that provides financial aid to the customer to fulfill their financial needs. In a gold loan basically, the customers put their gold ornaments in the bank’s locker and get back when loan completes.
Forms of Gold Accepted in Gold Loan
All kind of gold jewelry (Weight more than 10 Grams) is accepted.
- Gold Coins (Weigh less than 50 Grams) are also acceptable.
- The raw form of gold is not accepted.
- The raw form of gold is not acceptable
Gold Loan Colaba Benefits
Gold Loan Colaba Interest Rates
Types Of Gold Accept By Bank's / NBFC
Gold Loan Colaba Features
- No income & salary criteria- Firstly, this service does not require any income check of the applicant
- CIBIL Score - Also, No CIBIL/Credit score is checked by the Banks/NBFC.
- Need to repay only the interest - applicant has the option to pay only the interest during the tenure period of the entire gold loan
- Total Convenience - Also, the gold loan is the most convenient service in comparison to other services as it is known as a secured loan.
- Less Processing Time- Lastly, No tedious, as well as lengthy documentation, is required in case of gold loans
Gold Loan Colaba Eligibility
To Get Gold Loan in Colaba Documents Required
- Identity Proof: Verification documents required should be specifically among the following: Voter ID /Ration card /Aadhar card /Valid Passport
- Signature Proof: The documents required as signature proof includes: Passport Copy/Banker’s verification/cheque
- Residence Proof: The documents required as proof of residence are: Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental bill /Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate.
- Documents required for the farmers are namely: Land Proof and Income proof
- Other: Two passports sized colored photographs.
How to apply for the Gold Loan Colaba?
Why Dialabank for online Gold Loan in Colaba?
Colaba is also known as Kulaba is a part of the city of Mumbai India, as well as even a Lok Sabha constituency. Besides that during Portuguese rule in the 16th century, the island was known as Candil after the British took over the island in the late 17th century, it was known as Colio.To get Gold Loan in Colaba is very easy when you apply through Dialabank. We offer you the lowest interest rate as compared to others in the market. Call us 9592046860 or (enter area) 60011600 for more details