Why Gold Loan New Dadar?
Do you need money immediately to pay for your child’s education? Are you in need of instant money to pay for any medical emergency? Do you want to pay any outstanding debts for your business? Are you worried about any quick cash to pay marriage bills? Or is there any problem requiring immediate money?
Gold is generally kept away in bank lockers or safely at home, but you can get instant cash with the help of gold loan which can help in mobilizing personal assets because of lower interest rates of gold loans as compared to other ‘unsecured’ loans, it is becoming more and more preferred loans among people.
Features of Gold Loan New Dadar
- You can avail Loan up to Rs.1 Crore or more & up to 70% of value for any purpose
- You get 100% Safety & Security of your Gold Jewellery
- Get your Loan processed in less than 30 minutes
- It takes just a few minutes to sanction a loan.
- The money is offered to the customer after a quick evaluation of gold.
- It is free from the hassle of lengthy paperwork.
- Easy repayment schemes.
- Minimal Documentation.
- Low-interest rates.
- Enjoy Anytime Liquidity.
Gold Loan Scheme
Loan Tenure / Period
The rate of Interest (p.a.)
12.5 % to 15.5 %
For more expert and unbiased advice on personal loans, please give us a call on +91-98789-81166 or 033-60011600
Eligibility of Gold Loan New Dadar
- Must be an Indian citizen
- Must have gold more than 10gm
- Should be between the ages of 18 and 65 years
Documents required for Gold Loan New Dadar
- Proof of Identity: Driving License/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card
- Address Proof: Tel, Electricity Bill/ Rental bill/ Passport copy /License-Sales Tax certificate/Ration card/ /Trade license /Shop & Est.
- Signature Proof
- Passport Copy
- Banker's verification/cheque.
- Driving License
- 2 passport size photographs.
About New Dadar
Dadar is the 1st well-planned conurbation of Mumbai. It is highly populated locality and shopping suburb. It also has a major railway and bus service station with local and nation-wide connectivity. Dadar is also a neighborhood for the immigrant Marathi culture, which slowly substituted the native East Indian one, in Mumbai.
Other Cities Near Mumbai Where Gold Loan Is Available
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.