Gold is one of the most precious and useful metals that exists today and also an asset that has an emotional connection with people all over India. Gold Loan is a financial service which is easy to access when you are in urgent need of finances.it is relevant for you to use this gold to solve their money issues and breathe in a sigh of relief. Gold Loan is basically a secured loan which involves your gold ornaments to be mortgaged with the bank until you repay the loan amount to the bank within the loan tenure.
Why should one opt for Gold Loan Wardha Road Maharashtra?
1. Customers are offered attractive interest rates to avoid any chaos in the approval process.
2. Safety of your Gold is taken to be the topmost priority.
3. You are offered door to next services.
4. The application proceedings are very easy and convenient for the customers.
5. Minimal documentation is required.
6. We also have quick disbursement of the loan amount along with facilities such as repayment of the loan amount at the end of the loan tenure.
7. You are a call away from availing this financial help. Our financial helpline number (9592046860) is available for the customers to sort out their queries any time anywhere.
Gold Loan Wardha Road Maharashtra Interest Rates
Gold Loan Interest Rates vary from bank to bank.
1. The current interest rate which is running in the banking sector is 10.70%.
2. The processing fee is 0.85%.
3. Further we have the pre-closure charges ranging from 0-2%.
4. The maximum amount that can be availed ranges from thousand to a crore.
Gold Loan Wardha Road Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria
If you are need of Gold Loan then you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
1. You should be above 18 years of age to avail a gold loan.
2. There is as such no salary details involved if the loan amount is up to 10 lakh.
3. There is no but you need to provide the bank with basic identification documents such as a voter’s ID card, Aadhar card, passport, driving license etc.either of these documents can be presented as a basic identification proof.
4. As a customer you can pledge all kinds of gold ornaments or coins which are of 18 carats or above in terms of purity. However there are restrictions for certain gold jewels such as Thali, Raksha, Kodi, Karimanimala, Mangalsutra, gold sculptures or statues and gold wrist watches. Bank doesn’t sanction Gold Loan against any of these gold forms. So be clear with the facts and apply accordingly.
5. Gold coins of not less than 10 grams are prioritized.
There is very less documentation involved in processing the Gold Loan. You just need to put your basic identification purposes.
You need to present any of the following identification proofs such as:
Aadhar card, driving license, Voter Id, PAN card etc.Any of the following could be presented in order to satisfy the documentation process.
Know more about Wardha Maharashtra
Wardha founded in the year 1866, is a city and a municipal Council in the Wardha district in the Indian State of Maharashtra. It is the administrative headquarters of Wardha the Indian State of Maharashtra. It is the administrative headquarters of Wardha district. Wardha gets its name from the Wardha River which flows from the north, west and the south boundaries of the district.
Visit our official website and get to know more about the best Gold Loan offers in and near your locality.