Living in an era which is developing with every financial year that is moving on we have many of the advancements to experience. With the faster-growing economy, we also have inflation crossing every possible limit creating many of the issues for the medium income group people as well.Today people, in order to overcome their financial issues and meet their requirements, are opting for credit options in terms of loans and other financial goods. A personal loan is one such financial good that has come to an individual’s rescue.
Know More about Personal Loan Angamalay
Personal Loan is a financial good which has emerged as one of the leading and a popular credit availing option for individuals who are in urgent need of finances. It is basically an unsecured loan which does not involve any of the assets or properties to be involved in the processing of the loan as a piece of collateral. It can be availed as per your convenience and eligibility.
Personal Loan is a lot in demand as nowadays people are switching into easy and quick financing methods which are convenient and at the same time beneficial for them.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan Angamalay
You are eligible for availing a personal loan if you fall under any of the following categories
1. If you are a Salaried employee or
A self-employed individual
For salaried individuals, the following are the requirements:
1. Salary should be 18,000 or above (Monthly).
2. Age criteria: 21-60 years of age.
3. Experience at Work Place: overall experience should be of 3 years and experience of 1 year in the current job.
4. Most importantly, you should possess a CIBIL score of more than 700.
5. Lastly, a person who gets his salary cash in hand is also not eligible for availing a personal loan. you must have your salary slips for proofs.
For Self-Employed Individuals
1. The age of the borrower varies from 25 years to 65 years.
2. Should have filed an annual Income Tax Returns of 2.5 to 3 Lakh.
3. Residence Proof: Should own an office or house of his own.
4. Stability at WorkPlace: Should be owning a financially stable business which is being run from the last three years.
5. Again, most importantly should possess a CIBIL score of more than 700.
Documents Required for Personal Loan Angamalay:
We have a list of some of the mandatory documents including your:
Identity proof: PAN Card or Voter ID card or Driving License or Aadhar Card or your passport.
Either of these documents could be presented in the form of your identity proof.
Residential Proof: could again include any of the following documents:
Voter ID Card
Water or Electricity Bills
Income Proofs: your income proofs should include your salary slips of the previous 6 months or your bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are a self-employed individual; also your Income Tax Return statements for the last 3 years are also mandatory.
Note*: it is important to know that if you are not getting your salary in a bank account, then you don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria for availing a Personal Loan.
Application Procedure for Personal Loan Angamalay
The online modes have made the process even more convenient and hassle-free. The application could be quickly made online within 2 minutes.
1. Visit our official web portal, i.e. www.dialabank.com.
2. After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
3. Enter your contact details so that we can contact you back.
4. We are always available on our toll-free number (987898116) to provide you with the right knowledge about loans, interest rates, etc.
Know more about Angamalay
Angamalay is a municipality and the northernmost suburb of the city of Kochi located in Kerala, India. Situated about 30km (19ml) north of the city center, the area is the northern gateway to the northern gateway to the commercialised capital of Kerala and is a crucial part of the Kochi metropolitan area. The town lies at the culmination of Main Central Road (MC Road), which starts from Thiruvananthapuram ends at Angamaly at its junction with NH 544.
You are a call away from availing the best Personal Loan deal grab the opportunity as soon as possible.