About Personal Loan Agartala
Interest rate for personal loan in Agartala
10.75% is the minimum rate of interest. Personal Loan interest rates may vary from person to person as it depends upon the salary and CIBIL score of the applicant.
Features and Benefits of the Personal Loan Agartala
No Collateral: No securities needed, it is on the basis of income of the applicant.
- Multi-Purpose Loan: Personal monetary needs like weddings, holiday trips, home renovations, and many more can be completed.
- Interest Rate:These loans have lower interest rates than any other loan. For many applicants, these loans can be the lowest of all.
- Quick Processing:The whole process can be completed in just 48 hours.
- Easy Installments: Flexible and affordable EMIs can be selected by the customers.
- Minimum Documentation: The loans can be availed on just the proof of the identity, residence, and income. Ain’t these easy to collect.
- Credit Score:These loans are helpful for increasing the CIBIL scores of many applicants.
Eligibility for Availing Personal Loan
Eligibility for Loan depends upon several factors such as your credit score, monthly income, and several other ongoing EMIs, etc. There are two categories of applicants:
There are various eligibility criteria for both applicants.
Click here to know more about- EMI Calculator
The minimum age of an applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- An applicant from the metropolitan city should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And for the non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary should be Rs 12,000.
- The applicant must have three years of work experience, and the salary should be received in their account only.
- An applicant applying for the Personal Loan must have a good credit history.
- An applicant has to submit his bank statement of last three months and salary slip of the last 6 months.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant
The age of the applicant is 25 years.
The applicant applying for a Personal Loan should file ITR for the last three years.
- A credit score of the applicant must be 650 or above.
- The minimum amount should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant is a businessman, than his business should be running at least from last three years.
- The whole documentation process is straightforward; the applicant has to submit his financials and his bank statement of the previous three months.
Click here to know more - Self-employed Applicant
The following documents are required
Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport or any other KYC.
- Residence Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter Card, any Utility Bill, or the rental agreement.
- Proof of Income: ITR of Last 3 years for self-employed and salary slip of last 6 months for employed.
How to Apply for Personal Loan online?
Apply online on www.dialabank.com
Check the eligibility
- Call the helpline number 600-11-600
- Visit the bank
- Submit all the documents
- Get the loan
Agartala is the capital of the Indian State of Tripura and is the second largest city and municipal body in northeastern India after. The city is the seat of the Government of Tripura. Agartala is one of the fastest developing cities of India. There are 8 police stations and 9 legislative assembly constituencies covering various parts of the city.
Agartala is a derivative of two words, namely Agar, a valuable perfume and incense tree of genus Aquailaria and the suffix Tala, meaning underneath, a reference to the density of Agarwood trees in the region. The city is governed by the Agartala Muncipal Corporation Agartala lies on the bank of the Hoara river and is located 2 km from the Bangladesh border
Personal Loan Interest Rates: Updated
|Bank||Interest Rates||Processing Fees|
|HDFC Bank||10.99% to 18%||2% to 2.5%|
|ICICI Bank||13.99% to 18%||2%|
|Fullerton India||17.25% to 32%||2% to 3%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.99% to 16.75%||2% to 3%|
|Axis Bank||15.50% to 24%||1.5% to 2%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||15.75% to 22%||2% to 3%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||13.75% to 19%||2%|
|Andhra Bank||13.50% to 22%||0.5% to 1.5%|
|Bank of Baroda||13.50% to 19%||2%|
|Vijaya Bank||13.75% to 22%||1.5% to 2%|
|Corporation Bank||14.50% to 20%||1.5% to 3%|
|Allahabad Bank||13.70% to 20%||1.5% to 2%|