What is Gold Loan?
Person who needs immediate money without much documentation opts for gold loan. Taking loan amount against your gold means Gold Loan. Low interest rates are offered by banks in case of a gold loan. It is the best way to take a loan if you have gold ornaments to keep and it can actually save you from facing financial crisis.
How to Apply for Gold Loan?
Now you can apply online for Gold Loan by sitting at your home with one click. All the services will be provided to you by our customer relationship managers who will help you choose the right type of loan for you with the right bank.
- Just fill a simple form displayed on our website related to your details so that our customer care department can check your financial status and your eligibility for the loan that you have applied.
- Our Customer Relationship Managers will contact you and will guide you to the right bank.
- The bank executives will arrive at your doorsteps to collect required documents from you.
- Only at the time of submission of gold you have to pay a visit to the bank, the rest will be taken care of by the bank's executives.
Gold Loan Eligibility
It is easy to avail a gold loan. Always keep the following things in mind to check whether you are eligible for a Gold Loan or not:
- A person with 10 grams of gold can avail loan
- The person availing loan must be a citizen of India and should not be below the age of 18
- There is no CIBIL Score checked so that anyone can go for it
- Only 18 karats and 22 karats of gold is accepted
- Gold must be in the form of an ornament; no biscuits or coins are acceptable for gold loan disbursal.
Gold Loan Features and Benefits
- Your gold is 100% secured. Need not worry
- Lower interest rates are available as compared to other schemes and offers
- Very less paperwork is into action while proceeding with the procedure
- The genuine and maximum value of your gold is given
- Disbursal in just 30 minutes
Gold Loan Interest Rates
Loan against gold is available at a very reasonable rate of interest. The main reason behind low interest is that this type of loan comes under secured loans. The Rate of Interest does change after some time, but there are no such significant changes that have been noticed so far. Gold Loan Gaya is now available at 1% Rate of Interest per month.
- Rate of Interest on Gold Loan is 10.70%
- Offers quite low processing fee @ 0.85%
- You can take Gold Loan for a minimum period of 6 months that can go maximum up to 5 years
Documents Required for availing Gold Loan
In this hassle-free process, all you need is these simple documents for your Gold Loan disbursal. Below are the documents that should be present at the time of a loan procedure:
- Two passport sized photographs
- Any ID proof (PAN Card/Adhar Card/ Passport Copy)
- Residence proof (Any Utility Bill/ Adhar Card/ Ration Card)
*Note: In case of women, banks can provide loan up to 1 Lakh without PAN card.
Basic FAQ's about Gold Loan
Ques1: What is Gold Loan Interest Rate formula?
The Gold Loan Interest Rate varies from bank to bank. Mainly, it depends on the amount of loan and LTV ratio of the gold.
Ques2: How to pay Gold Loan online?
You have an option to pay the loan amount online through various online payment applications.
Ques3: How does Gold Loan work?
Gold Loan is simple to understand, as well as easy to avail. Just go to your bank from where wish to take the loan, keep your gold as a security with the bank and get hassle-free disbursal in less than one hour.
Ques4: Is Gold Loan secured or not?
Everyone is worried when it comes to Gold Loan. So, you need not worry about it as your gold is 100% secured with us.
Ques5. What if the person is not able to repay the amount of loan?
If the applicant is unable to return the loan amount at fixed tenure, the bank is liable to sell his gold.
Ques6. What is the best online platform to avail gold loan?
Dialabank is the best platform to get a loan since being the first helpline for loans our executives will guide you in the right direction to avail loan.
Gold Loan Updated List of Rate of Interest : 2019
* For any doubts and queries regarding Gold Loan, feel free to call us on 95920-46860, our Customer Relationship Managers help you out.