Personal Loan @11.99% - Apply Online
Give us a call on +91-98789-81166
Personal loan as the name indicates is to meet your personal requirements and needs like family trips, bill payment, debt consolidation, education, and other expenses. This type of finance is easy to avail as it requires minimum paperwork and pledges no collateral from the borrower against a loan.
Check following items before applying for a personal loan
- Features & Benefits
- Personal Loan Interest Rates
Why one should opt for personal finance in Madurai?
- Multipurpose loan: The Loan amount can be used to handle almost all financial problems of life.
- Less paperwork: It requires less documentation.
- No security required: It does not require any collateral.
- Simple procedures: It is a simple loan scheme as there is no process to check the collateral.
Interest Rates for a personal loan
|HDFC Bank||State Bank of India||Axis Bank|
|13%||13.5%||14% - 24%|
Check your eligibility for a personal loan in Madurai
Salaried, self-employed people and are eligible for availing a personal loan.
- Salary: Net Rs 10,000 monthly.
- Minimum and Maximum Age: 21 and 60 Years.
- Work Experience: Overall 3 years and one year experience in the current job.
*A person getting a salary in cash is not eligible for availing loan at affordable rates.
Self Employed Individuals
- Min and Maximum Age: 25 and 65 years.
- An Annual ITR of 2.5 to 3 lakh is required.
- Residence: Office or Home should be owned.
- Business Stability: Your business should be running from last 3 years with continuous profit.
- Telephone / Mobile at the office: Mandatory
Documentation for Personal Loan
|Salaried Individual||Self Employed People|
|Last 2 month salary slips||Last 2 years Balance Sheet|
|Last 2 year Form 16||Last 2 Years ITR|
|Latest 6 month bank statements|
|PAN Card photocopy|
|Residence & Address Proof|
|2 passport size photographs|
Madurai is the 3rd largest city and biggest Municipal Corporation of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the ancient continuously populated cities of the world. The city has been a major settlement for two millennia situated on the banks of Vaigai River.
Other leading personal loan providers in Madurai (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Citibank Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
|Personal Loan Calculator||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.