A Personal Loan is an unsecured loan in which there is no involvement of any of the customer’s assets as collateral. It requires a basic documentation process to fulfill the eligibility criteria. A personal loan can be availed to fulfill either of the demands such as money to build or buy a house; to pay medical charges, children’s education, etc. other than these, there can be a number of personal needs that can be sorted out with the help of personal loans.
If you are currently facing money crisis, you can certainly apply for a personal loan and get your loan amount disbursed after meeting the eligibility criteria for the same.
Personal Loan karaikudi Interest Rates
The interest rates are applied 10.75% onwards
The processing fee is up to 2% of the loan amount.
The loan tenure ranges up to 5 years.
The lowest EMI per lakh is Rs 2,162
The prepayment charges are NIL up to 5 percent.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan karaikudi
You are eligible for availing a personal loan if you fall under any of the following categories
If you are a Salaried employee or
A self-employed individual
For salaried individuals, the following are the requirements:
1. Salary should be 18,000 or above (Monthly).
2. Age criteria: 21-60 years of age.
3. Experience at Work Place: overall experience should be of 3 years and experience of 1 year in the current job.
4. Most importantly, you should possess a CIBIL score of more than 700.
5. Lastly, a person who gets his salary cash in hand is also not eligible for availing a personal loan. you must have your salary slips for proofs.
For Self-Employed Individuals:
1. The age of the borrower varies from 25 years to 65 years.
2. Should have filed annual Income Tax Returns of 2.5 to 3 Lakh.
3. Residence Proof: Should own an office or house of his own.
4. Stability at Work Place: Should own a financially stable business which is being run from the last 3 years.
5. Again, most importantly should possess a CIBIL score of more than 700.
Documentation Required for Personal Loan karaikudi
We have a list of some of the mandatory documents including you’re:
Identity proof: PAN Card or Voter ID card or Driving License or Aadhar Card or your passport.
Either of these documents could be presented in the form of your identity proof.
Residential Proof: could again include any of the following documents:
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Rent Agreement
- Water or Electricity Bills
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
Income Proofs: your income proofs should include your salary slips of the previous 6 months or your bank account statements where you get your salary. If you are a self-employed individual; also your Income Tax Return statements for the last 3 years are also mandatory.
Note*: it is important to know that if you are not getting your salary in a bank account, then you don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria for availing a Personal Loan.
Application Process for Personal Loan karaikudi
The online modes have made the process even more convenient and hassle-free. The application could be quickly made online within 2 minutes.
1. Visit our official web portal, i.e. www.dialabank.com.
2. After that, apply for a Personal Loan online.
3. Enter your contact details so that we can contact you back.
4. We are always available on our toll-free number (9878981166.) to provide you with the right knowledge about loans, interest rates, etc.
Know more about karaikudi
Karaikudi is a municipality located in Sivaganga district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is the Twentieth largest urban agglomeration of Tamil Nadu based on 2011 census data. It has been declared a heritage town by the government of Tamil Nadu.